2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

I think we can all agree there's just way too much going on in the Sabres alternate, whether it looks like that or something similar. Collectively, the NHL is having a hard time finding a middle ground between "too simple" and "every design piece imaginable".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then ditch those silly-ass front numbers and be done with it.

Wiser words have never been heard of by a San Jose Sharks executive.

THESE JERSEYS NEED LESS EVERYTHING AND MORE SPEED HOLES

Just wait three years till Warrior comes in with their glory holes :upside:

on a side note, i would love if warrior replaced reebok after 2016, nike doesn't need another sport to control uniforms on, maybe basketball, but that is because adidas has been making the NBA a mockery of itself but thats for another thread

on a side note, i would love if warrior replaced reebok after 2016

*looks at Liverpool*

You go to hell.

You go to hell, and you die.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Sabres2_zpsa8d243e1.png

That seems pretty accurate with what we have seen....and it looks like :censored: lol.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, I really like this. Its a good modern look to compensate for Dallas' great look and then the other 2 flubs of re-do's

AmPJ0Ty.png 

My $.02 on the Sharks unis...they look good in a vacuum but the changes are for the worse. I don't mind them getting rid of the yoke. However, keeping orange is a bad move and taking away the hem stripes is a bad move reminiscent of the Maple Leafs original edge jersey. Oh, and those Sabres jerseys will look terrible. I think yellow can look great (Predators) but I hate the gray. It looks forced. And just like someone had said before, it looks way too busy.

Sabres2_zpsa8d243e1.png

That seems pretty accurate with what we have seen....and it looks like :censored: lol.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, I really like this. Its a good modern look to compensate for Dallas' great look and then the other 2 flubs of re-do's

i want whatever you are smoking

on a side note, i would love if warrior replaced reebok after 2016, nike doesn't need another sport to control uniforms on, maybe basketball, but that is because adidas has been making the NBA a mockery of itself but thats for another thread

Yeah, no. Let's leave Warrior to the lax bros. Liverpool has shown that Warrior really does not know what they're doing on a big stage.

As far as I'm concerned, you have only two options when it comes to the NHL if Reebok was no longer outfitting them: Nike or Bauer.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, no. Let's leave Warrior to the lax bros. Liverpool has shown that Warrior really does not know what they're doing on a big stage.

As far as I'm concerned, you have only two options when it comes to the NHL if Reebok was no longer outfitting them: Nike or Bauer.

Warrior has done a great job with lax, just saying.

Brendan+Mundorf+Chesapeake+Bayhawks+v+DeGarrett+Billings+Ohio+Machine+v+Hamilton

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived