College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's all but certain Oregon will wear white on 8/31 vs Nicholls St. to open the year

This was emailed to me

Season tickets:

Wow are those color shifting numbers on the tickets? Awesome touch if so.

Yep, iridescence being pushed this year on a lot of merchendise

...(but I don't understand the red in the helmet at all).

This help?

3648.jpg

Yes it does! That makes me love the helmet so much more. That's hilarious (and pretty damn brilliant IMO).

I still wish there was more purple in the uniform, though.

So wait... when a horned frog feels threatened, it shoots blood from out of it's eyes back over it's back somewhere? The blood goes backwards? What the hell kind of defense mechanism is that?

If i was an animal and i saw another start shooting blood out of it's eyes, i'd prolly be scared

If I was about to get in a fight, and my opponent started spontaneously bleeding, I'd assume I'm going to win the fight.

Tyler Durden?

I think it's all but certain Oregon will wear white on 8/31 vs Nicholls St. to open the year

This was emailed to me

EAUDR9Y.jpg

Season tickets:

h79hmpr.jpg

Man, I really wanted to take a trip up there to watch my Colonels get trounced...but I couldn't find anyone willing to make the trip with me.

gYH2mW9.png

I think the way we can figure out if this is gunna be a true white out is to contact Nicholls State and see if they've been asked or told to bring their home jerseys.

i dont think they will go full white out though, didn't they go storm trooper last year against USC i believe? i think the pants have to be another color other than white, at the very least.

The Ducks have two of everything except school colors.

If you go to the UO website, it lists school colors as "everything but mauve."

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

They do have two white jerseys and it is a new season...

i know they have 2 white jerseys, but didn't the ducks use that jersey with the gray/carbon/anthracite/whatever color nike wants to call it, the last time they when storm trooper look against USC? Also the ducks never wear the same uni combo twice, the fact that it's a new season doesn't change the fact that it can't be worn again

20121103_jla_al2_762.0_standard_709.0.jp

That's the first time I've ever seen contrast stitching on a football uniform.

Las Vegas Outlaws, 2001:http://www.freewebs.com/mikefurrey/0myFurrey1.bmptumblr_lejqryW6de1qzbhtvo1_500.jpg
Wow! I stand corrected
When I saw this I thought it was the cleanest uniform in the league and that other squads would copy it. Surprised it never did until now.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

i know they have 2 white jerseys, but didn't the ducks use that jersey with the gray/carbon/anthracite/whatever color nike wants to call it, the last time they when storm trooper look against USC? Also the ducks never wear the same uni combo twice, the fact that it's a new season doesn't change the fact that it can't be worn again

20121103_jla_al2_762.0_standard_709.0.jp

they don't wear the same combo twice in the same season but have worn the same combo over multiple seasons.

also if you go to eastbay they have both a green feather white jersey in kelly and the darker/drab greenlisted as 2013

that's not right

-5395d8d0e6958c04.jpg

Black-and-Yellow-VS-Washington-St-e13391

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived