College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona State's got a new helmet tonight.

BVSm5YUCYAAag0F.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

:censored:ing of course they have a new helmet...

#DuckTrackerProblems

*pats you on the back* sorry my man. I wonder how Ducks mini helmet collectors feel about all these helmets?

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

:censored:ing of course they have a new helmet...

#DuckTrackerProblems

*pats you on the back* sorry my man. I wonder how Ducks mini helmet collectors feel about all these helmets?

The trend of an oversized logo on one side of the helmet and player number on the other needs to die.

EDIT: Whoops, meant to quote CRichardson's post

any idea on ducks pants colors? I would guess black because of the yellow O on the helmet would match the yellow swoosh on the black pants, but that's just a guess.

According to Oregon Duck beat reporter/classmate @AndrewGreif

Coming to you live from a (still relatively dry) Autzen Stadium. Ducks are warming up in candy apple green pants so far.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I think if Ohio State made the helmet stripes thinner, then I would REALLY love that look. The stripes on the helmet are the only things I don't like. I also would've liked to see Wisconsin wear their red lids

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

any idea on ducks pants colors? I would guess black because of the yellow O on the helmet would match the yellow swoosh on the black pants, but that's just a guess.

According to Oregon Duck beat reporter/classmate @AndrewGreif

Coming to you live from a (still relatively dry) Autzen Stadium. Ducks are warming up in candy apple green pants so far.

I love those helmets. they go more in line with the yellow and the white helmets which are my favorites.

And the green pants sound interesting. i love that jersey so i'm excited.

Archived