College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OSU will wear a variant of the 2012 Pro Combat jerseys this weekend, hopefully with the chrome domes. This photo is from Nike Chicago. The numerals on the 2013 version are closer to the regular block numbers (1 and 7 last year were sans-serif), the neck logo has changed, and the back neckline Buckeye leaves are grey (black last year).

c5R0iNp.jpg

OSU will wear a variant of the 2012 Pro Combat jerseys this weekend, hopefully with the chrome domes. This photo is from Nike Chicago. The numerals on the 2013 version are closer to the regular block numbers (1 and 7 last year were sans-serif), the neck logo has changed, and the back neckline Buckeye leaves are grey (black last year).

c5R0iNp.jpg

I know it's real...but the twill used makes it look counterfeit. Weird.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

c5R0iNp.jpg

Two years in a row with essentially the same look. I wouldn't be surprised to see a variation of this as their full time look next year.

c5R0iNp.jpg

Two years in a row with essentially the same look. I wouldn't be surprised to see a variation of this as their full time look next year.

Nike just fixed the black pant stripes that were too thick. If they make these their primary jerseys next year, the black pant stripes will be too thin and it will probably take them several years to fix.

On another note with the Ohio State uniforms, an Ohio State blogger said that they would wear the red ones for another home game (Probably Penn State) and then as stated above a white version against TTUN

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Feel like they didn't know what to do with OSU's uniforms. So they just made everything gigantic and added a "unique" chrome helmet.

They just didn't want to change it up too much. Before introducing these, they consulted with former players just to stay in line with tradition.

OHIOST.pngSF.png SF.pngSAC.png

c5R0iNp.jpg

I was in Call-Center-on-Saturday Purgatory last year, so I have to ask....Sleeves? I thought those were banned by the Shrink-Wrap Pact of 2008, when Nike and adidas decided....whatever, you saw where the joke was going. Are those legit sleeves?

Also, I didn't think Oregon was allowed to use the Donald Duck logo or any variants, just the name and mascot. Is that true? I hope I'm just mistaken, because if the facemask is a solid color those are near perfection for Oregon.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I was in Call-Center-on-Saturday Purgatory last year, so I have to ask....Sleeves? I thought those were banned by the Shrink-Wrap Pact of 2008, when Nike and adidas decided....whatever, you saw where the joke was going. Are those legit sleeves?

Also, I didn't think Oregon was allowed to use the Donald Duck logo or any variants, just the name and mascot. Is that true? I hope I'm just mistaken, because if the facemask is a solid color those are near perfection for Oregon.

The OSU is just a replica for purchase, I doubt you will see any loose sleeves Saturday. That said, the Buckeye stripes are just moved up, and stay intact even on shrink-wrapped player issues.

Archived