College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

So UCF is still keeping their white helmet, correct? I'm assuming so since it's in the background and all but just wanted to double check.

Yea, the white helmet will still be the primary. The black will be an alternate.

Also, the matte/glossy gold helmet is just showing the design. The actual helmet will be glossy all around.

1401222.jpg

Left shows the design, right shows the actual colors that will be used, per http://ucf.rivals.co...asp?CID=1503671

IMHO, they should have the state of Florida on the Alternates like they did when I played there.

I'm assuming you mean one of these helmets?

MiniHelmets.jpg

The black one, yes.

I hate the new Buccaneers logo. Pewter was boring in 97, even more boring now.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

based on what UCF has said, this is what the final helmet should look like

ucfp.jpg

I thought It was gonna be the design with the gold on top but in the colors of the other shell?

I think it would of looked better if UCF went with the San Diego St effect and had a gradation from gold to black... But in the world of originality I guess that wouldn't work...

oregonsig.png

ucfp.jpg

I thought It was gonna be the design with the gold on top but in the colors of the other shell?

You are correct.

So then instead of having the 2 helmets, why not just finish the helmet, so the likes of us don't get confused?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

ucfp.jpg

You are correct.

So then instead of having the 2 helmets, why not just finish the helmet, so the likes of us don't get confused?

Why don't they just make that helmet similar to Navy's?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

ucfp.jpg

You are correct.

Why don't they just make that helmet similar to Navy's?

I don't think that's what their going for. IIRC, one showed the striping used, and the other was for the colors.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

ucfp.jpg

This might be unpopular, but I dig this helmet a lot. This is an upgrade to the generic helmets they had previously used.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

A UCF fan on another board posted this artist's rendering of the blackout helmet:

UCFProCombatUniform2_torso_zps4d5f577c.jpg

I actually like that. Reminds me of a knights feather on his helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

A UCF fan on another board posted this artist's rendering of the blackout helmet:

That doesn't look bad, but I believe the person placed the wrong color of gold on the jersey. It is just me or his the concept gold stripes darker than the actual jersey?

428519_10151905382623047_1893825158_n.jpg

spacer.png

That doesn't look bad, but I believe the person placed the wrong color of gold on the jersey. It is just me or his the concept gold stripes darker than the actual jersey?

No you're right, it is darker. Keep it mind that it's only a concept, not anything official, so it probably isn't perfect.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The Rainbow Warriors are back....dare I begin to dream of the return of rainbow striped pants?...

A man can dream, can't he?

No you're right, it is darker. Keep it mind that it's only a concept, not anything official, so it probably isn't perfect.

yea but that old gold like color he used sure does look sweet. i think that helmet is fine. maybe im getting used to the fat stripe look. i'd love to see them do something a bit different with the decal though. imagine that decal using a vinyl like this

$(KGrHqR,!oEE63WY-E4)BO1zl-vuwQ~~60_35.JPG

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived