College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Eastern Michigan is gonna get so many good recruits by having those helmets....I say top 10 recruiting class, easy.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Charlotte 49ers will kick-off their first season of football and will unveil their uniforms soon. This Nike replica jersey just showed up on the bookstore website so I am thinking it will be similar.

I wanted more gold in the uniforms and I'm not a big fan of the black as anything more than an accent color. Thoughts?

942433_458528594233983_309091653_n.jpg

Here are our helmets that were release a while back.

TSSDPIXJHSFUZBC.20120725033506.jpg

Those are the same side panels that we had in our last uniform set at Arkansas. Probably would have looked better in white to at least match the helmet.

107929656_crop_450x300.jpg?1303246879

I think the UNCC unis will look a lot like what SJSU wore last year. I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone. Same underarm paneling, same sleeve design. Lets just hope that they don't go green jersey green pant white helmet. Nothing looks more JV to me then monochrome jersey and pants with a different color helmet (especially white helmet).

Here's the thing though, SJSU actually looks good, because they use school colors and a tiny bit of black.

a6e1efb54402daa4c50586a68ce34e1a.jpg?itok=x_yuV4Z7

688622.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

New helmet option for Eastern Michigan next season? Just saw it on Twitter.

Screen_shot_2013-05-21_at_9.15.12_AM.png

Is this the same school that copied Oregon with wings on the shoulders?

Yep. Just going all in on copying them now. May as well cover all of the bases.

It's even worse considering they aren't even the first Mid-Level Michigan team to copy Oregon's carbon fiber motif

CdwAF.jpg

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Here's the thing though, SJSU actually looks good, because they use school colors and a tiny bit of black.

a6e1efb54402daa4c50586a68ce34e1a.jpg?itok=x_yuV4Z7

688622.jpg

That looks awful.

I agree...having somewhat followed them in the late 80's-90's they had a solid identity...blue helmets/yellow mask with spartan helmet decal...blue jersey with steelers sleeve stripes and solid yellow pants...but of course that style simply looks too traditional and not nearly modern enough for the recruits so they do the paint by number thing out of the nike catalog and throw some black in.

I was watching an interview with Bielema just now and he was asked about uniforms. He said that "we have been invited out to Nike a couple of times" and we'll be "jumping in to an agreement next year for a line that is only available to a couple of schools." Anyone have any clue what he could be talking about here?

Here's the interview if you're interested. The comment is about a minute in to the video.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Bret-Bielema-Settling-in-at-Arkansas/mxpDHXk1UUGhCPmhKAnmgw.cspx

I was watching an interview with Bielema just now and he was asked about uniforms. He said that "we have been invited out to Nike a couple of times" and we'll be "jumping in to an agreement next year for a line that is only available to a couple of schools." Anyone have any clue what he could be talking about here?

Here's the interview if you're interested. The comment is about a minute in to the video.

http://www.fox16.com...CPmhKAnmgw.cspx

He's probably referring to the special cut with the chainmail mesh that Oregon and Bama wear.

If I had to make a guess...It would think it's custom cleats and gloves like Ohio State, Florida State, USC, and LSU wore last year

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

He's probably referring to the special cut with the chainmail mesh that Oregon and Bama wear.

Thanks! That definitely makes sense. I know he has already said that we will be going back to a more conservative look next season in regards to the actual design. Couple using that new material with some team specific accessories like bucknut suggested and I will be a happy man. After 6 years of modern designs, I am ready to go back to that classic look.

A lot of speculation that this video is referring to a new uni of some sort of Indiana.

IU is an Adidas school. God help us if it is an alternate uni.

Oh god they are :censored:ed, they are gonna look awful with some stupid zubaz :censored: or worse

Archived