College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis is letting the alumni vote on their new uniforms for their move to the AAC. Here is their options

Option 1

Memphis.jpg

Option 2

Memphis2.jpg

Personally i prefer Option 1

Well done Memphis. Not too many schools can choose from stick nike team options and make a decent looking uniform. option 1 for me.

please tell me im not the only one that thinks these look like :censored:

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Memphis is letting the alumni vote on their new uniforms for their move to the AAC. Here is their options

Option 1

Memphis.jpg

Option 2

Memphis2.jpg

Well done Memphis. Not too many schools can choose from stick nike team options and make a decent looking uniform. option 1 for me.

Nope, you are not.

Option 1

Memphis.jpg

Option 2

Memphis2.jpg

Nope, you are not.

I don't think the design itself is bad at all, but that shade of blue looks off, almost teal.

spacer.png

The Charlotte 49ers will kick-off their first season of football and will unveil their uniforms soon. This Nike replica jersey just showed up on the bookstore website so I am thinking it will be similar.

I wanted more gold in the uniforms and I'm not a big fan of the black as anything more than an accent color. Thoughts?

942433_458528594233983_309091653_n.jpg

Here are our helmets that were release a while back.

TSSDPIXJHSFUZBC.20120725033506.jpg

Yes, it is virtually identical to this uniform:

20121103_ajw_ad8_074_28120347_949607.JPG

It looks like it IS that uniform

Uni-Watch posted this possible new uniform of the Texas A&M aggies today:

8743516891_3ed2f73a33_b.jpg

Unless the lighting is different in the sun and I'm just not seeing it, the helmets are different. The new helmet (in the blurry UW photo) is burgundy and the old one was black. (Again, that is unless the old one's one of those helmets that just appears to be black in certain light [a la the Jaguars]. But that's direct sunlight, so I would figure you could see the burgundy if it was a color-changing helmet.)

Unless the lighting is different in the sun and I'm just not seeing it, the helmets are different. The new helmet (in the blurry UW photo) is burgundy and the old one was black. (Again, that is unless the old one's one of those helmets that just appears to be black in certain light [a la the Jaguars]. But that's direct sunlight, so I would figure you could see the burgundy if it was a color-changing helmet.)

It's the same. C'mon, guys! The helmet fades from black to maroon. texas-am-black-maroon-helmet.jpeg

Nike should refuse to give schools the option to pick cheap designs by, designing better stuff

Clients get what they want. Schools are paying Nike to give them uniforms.

I think customer is a better terms. A client implies that their is actual interaction between two parties in a design process. Memphis and other 2nd tier schools are just picking colors and stock designs/templates from nike's catalog.

The Charlotte 49ers will kick-off their first season of football and will unveil their uniforms soon. This Nike replica jersey just showed up on the bookstore website so I am thinking it will be similar.

I wanted more gold in the uniforms and I'm not a big fan of the black as anything more than an accent color. Thoughts?

Those jerseys are very meh and bland too.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

It's the same. C'mon, guys! The helmet fades from black to maroon. texas-am-black-maroon-helmet.jpeg

Yep. It's the exact same helmet. Can't believe it's gone on this far.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

UNC Charlotte, you had a chance to establish an actual identity with the start of your football program. You're a relatively big school, and I'm sure you could've put some money into your uniform design. And you choose to do this? Complete with random black side panels? UNC Charlotte

cmonman.png

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Those are the same side panels that we had in our last uniform set at Arkansas. Probably would have looked better in white to at least match the helmet.

107929656_crop_450x300.jpg?1303246879

Those are the same side panels that we had in our last uniform set at Arkansas. Probably would have looked better in white to at least match the helmet.

107929656_crop_450x300.jpg?1303246879

I think the UNCC unis will look a lot like what SJSU wore last year. I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone. Same underarm paneling, same sleeve design. Lets just hope that they don't go green jersey green pant white helmet. Nothing looks more JV to me then monochrome jersey and pants with a different color helmet (especially white helmet).

Oh, good God. This is getting ridiculous. I'm cool with Oregon doing dumb crap like this because it's their 'thing', but Eastern Michigan?!

When a school that doesn't have ONE decent logo starts trotting this stuff out, it's officially jumped the shark.

"Ah, f::ck it, Al. Throw some carbon fiber on there and slap an 'E' on the sides -- the kids'll LOVE it."

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived