New Carolina Hurricanes uniforms

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RanheimWhalers.jpg

I've never made a big stink about these being exceptionally great uniforms, but relative to where we are today, yes they were.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Agreed that the logo is too high and slightly too small, especially on the white jersey where it just looks bad.

I don't like the inconsistency of the designs either. They don't flow - there's nothing pleasing about them. They just look slapped together with this idea and that idea to make something that looks pretty uninspiring. Ugh, now I really like their old look a lot more.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

These new uniforms wouldn't have looked so bad if they were the first versions that the team wore. They only suffer in comparison to their previous incarnation which were original and timeless.

I couldn't help but notice there weren't any leaks regarding the uniforms. I suspect there was temptation, but one look at the uniforms and it became "why bother?"

tigercatssignature-1.png

This whole organization is just a waste of everyone's time.

Starting to agree. only reason I've defended the Hurricanes in the past is because until today they've always had a sharp unique jerseys.

Very unimpressed. Too simplistic, and too much like Tampa. The only thing i do like, is the fact they have 2 different uniforms and not the exact same unis for home/away. Lack of silver is disappointing. I hope this doesn't become a trend around the league. Only positive I can say about it is that I like the fact the road/home aren't 100% exactly the same.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

I normally don't mind a simple striping patterns but when your logo consists of 4 colors you better have more than just white stripes on a red jersey. My god it looks dull and unbalanced

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I can't wait for last year's style to hit the discount racks!

You know, I just might do that. I usually don't buy sweaters for teams I don't have some kind of attachment to, but I feel like I need to get my hands on a warning flag sweater while I can.

Your 2013-14 Carolina Hurricanes.

944140_10152883668350591_1518854130_n.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived