Sports Graphics Packages, Historically

CBS is using the Eagles' throwback logo for their scorebug, just like how it was on NBC. Weird, it seems like Philadelphia has been the only team getting that treatment, as others have worn throwbacks, but have not had their throwback logos used by networks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

CBS is using the Eagles' throwback logo for their scorebug, just like how it was on NBC. Weird, it seems like Philadelphia has been the only team getting that treatment, as others have worn throwbacks, but have not had their throwback logos used by networks.

I wonder if any chance that can be attributed to being a 4:25 national game for the Eagles today (and obviously a SNF game previously) and getting a little more attention to detail than a 1:00/4:05 regional game would get. For one quick example, when the Dolphins wore Week 8 throwbacks, CBS used the regular Dolphins logo.

My thought is only applicable to CBS, because NBC used the Eagles throwback logo earlier this season but didn't do the same when the Patriots wore throwbacks during a SNF game in Week 2 (also didn't use the throwback Giants logo when they wore throwbacks either). I'll have to take a look at the CBS schedule to see if they've had any other 4:25 games this year where the featured game involved one of the teams wearing throwbacks.

spacer.png

On 11/26/2023 at 6:45 PM, Kramerica Industries said:

I wonder if any chance that can be attributed to being a 4:25 national game for the Eagles today (and obviously a SNF game previously) and getting a little more attention to detail than a 1:00/4:05 regional game would get. For one quick example, when the Dolphins wore Week 8 throwbacks, CBS used the regular Dolphins logo.

My thought is only applicable to CBS, because NBC used the Eagles throwback logo earlier this season but didn't do the same when the Patriots wore throwbacks during a SNF game in Week 2 (also didn't use the throwback Giants logo when they wore throwbacks either). I'll have to take a look at the CBS schedule to see if they've had any other 4:25 games this year where the featured game involved one of the teams wearing throwbacks.

From what I understand, sometimes it comes down to if the team provided the files or not. 

• Like 2

Anubis.png

On 11/25/2023 at 11:30 AM, TheBigFiz21 said:

I don't watch too much college football during its regular season, but with ESPN's current scoreboard, how many yards minimum does a rushing TD need to be for a "TO THE HOUSE" flash instead of simply "TOUCHDOWN"?

I think it just has to be between 30 to  50 yards. If they do something spectacular inside that range they can also qualify. 

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...