2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the Patriots not going to wear "Pat The Patriot" this season?? That throwback is way better/more popular than the current set.

No..thank goodness as I seen that look way too much as a kid and I am frankly sick of it.

spacer.png

tIazpPd.jpg

Since the white pants are FINALLY back for the Titans (first time since the 08 preseason), I've decided to make some crappy photoshops of what they'd look like if they wore white pants again. Keep in mind this is the only combination that's never been worn by the Titans.

probably because it looks too close to this..

nfl_a_smcnairts3_480.jpg

Isn't that the point though?

the point is they don't want to look like their predecessors (and may not be able to as the NFL owns the logo/name/uniforms now). Hence the reason they basically eliminated red from their color scheme and changed the Columbia blue.

the point is they don't want to look like their predecessors (and may not be able to as the NFL owns the logo/name/uniforms now). Hence the reason they basically eliminated red from their color scheme and changed the Columbia blue.

Technically, the Columbia Blue/Titans Blue didn't change. A little bit fabric/textile-wise, but not in print:

PMS_279_C_SRGB.png

Are the Patriots not going to wear "Pat The Patriot" this season?? That throwback is way better/more popular than the current set.

I hope so! I wish they would go back to those uni's. Their current ones of what, 10 years or so, are just blah. Weak assed helmet, stupid side panels on the jerseys, two sets of boring pants. I really thought that their owner would have switched to something different by now.

the point is they don't want to look like their predecessors

Then they shouldn't have introduced the Columbia blue pants years ago and paired them with the white jerseys. That uniform looks just as "similar" as an old Houston Oiler uniform as anything else does.

The excuse that they don't wear the white pants with the Columbia blue jerseys because it looks like the Houston Oilers is weak sauce. Doesn't hold any water.

Now that old Bud Adams has passed, maybe the Titans can start looking decent more often again. Wear all the combos you got. Its not like you get any attention for your play on the field. The Titans are one of the most irrelevant and non-descript teams in the NFL.

I read that the Jags would wear white in London, which I don't understand...

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/7/27/4563294/jaguars-alternate-uniform-chargers-teal

This might have to do with the 49ers wearing white at Tennessee.

Normally a team will send their other uniform set prior to flying to London. With that said, that would mean the 49ers will have to send their red jerseys to London. But is it just about washing the uniforms?

Since the Jags wore their teal, their white and black jerseys weren't used and they can be used with the black pants that weren't used. But since the Jags are the home team, it would make sense they would wear the colored jerseys given that's the way it's been in London for years now

Go A's!

Archived