Ugliest Throwback of All-Time

buckeye

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1960s Denver Broncos brown turd unis with vertical sock. :jawdrop:

I liked the SD Padres & Houston Astros throwbacks. I have that Astros jersey - very cool!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Tampa Bay needs to ditch their current look IMMEDIATELY.

Their current look is atrocious.

Terrible and horrible.

And yes, the CREAMSICLES need to come back as soon as possible. (They will be wearing them against Arizona this year).

Tampa_zps9e4aa25f.jpg

While I like the creamiscles in their own right, I find the current Bucs to have a top 3 look in the league.

And I'm okay with the Steelers bumblebee throwbacks. The absurdity of the design is just a part of the fun of what throwing back is for.

Midway.png

Maroon with a bunch of stripes pretty much anywhere is bad, but then the giant V with the word "Vancouver" written in it is just epically bad.

Great analysis with explicit and detailed evidence makes for such a strong argument. Plus, the usage of any form of the word "epic" only adds to the credibility of this hard-hitting, informative article.

Bleacher Report... does anyone take this joke of a site seriously?

OttawaSenators.png

The "Feces Circus" look of the Broncos wins every one of these.

broncos_throwback.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

broncos_throwback.jpg

As a kid, I had only seen photos/drawings of this uniform. I was ecstatic that I got to see these in action in my lifetime. It's like getting in a special club. I still would love a pair of those socks.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Maroon with a bunch of stripes pretty much anywhere is bad, but then the giant V with the word "Vancouver" written in it is just epically bad.

Great analysis with explicit and detailed evidence makes for such a strong argument. Plus, the usage of any form of the word "epic" only adds to the credibility of this hard-hitting, informative article.

Bleacher Report... does anyone take this joke of a site seriously?

I think it is just used as a conversation starter now.

Surprised the Jets New York Titans throwbacks didn't make the list. But I honestly don't hate those throwbacks, I just hate them on the Jets.

broncos_throwback.jpg

As a kid, I had only seen photos/drawings of this uniform. I was ecstatic that I got to see these in action in my lifetime. It's like getting in a special club. I still would love a pair of those socks.

I suppose I should put this in the unpopular opinions thread, but I love those Broncos throwbacks.

Tampa Bay needs to ditch their current look IMMEDIATELY.

Their current look is atrocious.

Terrible and horrible.

And yes, the CREAMSICLES need to come back as soon as possible. (They will be wearing them against Arizona this year).

Tampa_zps9e4aa25f.jpg

Respectfully disagree 110% on the new uniforms.

I liked the Buccaneers since the mid 1980's and their creamsicle jersey's. They did not become my favorite team until 1988 when they beat the Buffalo Bills (Grew up in Buffalo) 10-5 on a cool december day in Tampa (watched it on TV). The city was Buffalo bills this and that and I was tired of hearing it, so I felt rebelous and decided that Tampa was my favorite football team.

Anyways... Always loved the uniforms, new and old. The new uniform IMO has top 3 color combinations... I am not sure I want to call the color "pewter" it is much more a brass like color, but the blood red with the black and white... ADORE it. The logo is great but a bit cartoony.

Someone posted on here a concept uniform for when the Bucs were changing from ORange to Blood red... and it was AWESOME. A great combo of the two uniforms.

The Bucs throw backs are quite possibly the best in the NFL IMO. Worst? Its a tie between Steelers jersey's and the Bronco socks... imagine them together... *shudder*

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Archived