Jaguars Inspired Uniform Concept

JJHoser

I'll have to disagree about the Pats as shown above. I think it would totally work with blue instead of red, though.

I'm not so much talking about the helmet with the pats. What I was talking about for them is the jersey. The over the shoulder spike looks good because of the tail flares on the Pats logo. And the sleeves being white instead of red like the shoulder spike actually works.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a chiefs one with red to white helmet

I will do the chiefs but I would rather the helmet go red to yellow so it matches the rest of the ideas I have been doing. I am making it fade from the color that the helmet they wear already is to their other dominant color. But I'll make both I guess.

Patriots (With blue gradient):

l9el.png

2gm6.png

That Cincinnati helmet is to die for! Lions logo should be blue to black, though.

I have been looking forward to doing Cincinnati for a while now. That idea was resonating in my head for days now and I was just waiting for the opportune moment to use it to re-grab attention on this thread. haha.

2gm6.png

I am checking it out & some of these are doing what you wanted showing how Jax went wrong,

However the Bengals shows Jax could have used their helmet idea & used spots with fade from Gold to white except I would do it towards the bottom probably.

How about a chiefs one with red to white helmet

I will do the chiefs but I would rather the helmet go red to yellow so it matches the rest of the ideas I have been doing. I am making it fade from the color that the helmet they wear already is to their other dominant color. But I'll make both I guess.

Patriots (With blue gradient):

l9el.png

I love it

303h7kn.jpg

The Bengals one looks like somebody started painting the helmet, only did half, and decided to leave the rest. :P

I'm guessing you're not doing anymore, but if you are I would kind of like to see the Bills and the Bucs.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived