2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's only one logical place for Mr. St. Louis to end up. :hockeysmiley:

You just made me sad that Miroslav Satan never played for the Devils.

May Dwight King never leave Los Angeles.

It's also a shame that Michael Nylander never played for the Isladers. Although his son is eligible for the draft this year so we have another chance!

The Kings looked offensively competent last night in Colorado. Time to make Joni Ortio look like a seasoned veteran netminder tonight in Calgary.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Well, he certainly didn't do much skating with 'em.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

St Louis isn't gonna be moved. If Yzerman knows anything, he'll keep him for the playoffs because Tampa might actually be able to do something out East and then get him a place come the Summer.

Also. Ryan Callahan, shut up. You don't deserve the almost 7 million you're asking for, but you're actually better than Dustin Brown though and look what he got.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Despite his team's Olympic result being in jeopardy after a second failed drug test by his teammates, Latvian hero Kristers Gudlevskis is on the precipice of hockey history. He's backing up for the Lightning as Anders Lindback is on a conditioning stint in Syracuse, and if he plays in either of Tampa Bay's back to back games Saturday or Sunday, he'll be the first player to compete in the ECHL, AHL, NHL, and Olympics in the same season.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

I think with the way the Olympics work, that would mean that Switzerland would move up and "advance" to the quarterfinals. Because also if I heard right, if Sweden had had another player test positive, their silver would be stripped and given to Finland allowing the US to also move up and take the bronze.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Sharks play Buffalo tonight. Western New York has been a snake pit for the Sharks, they've only won one time there ever. That was in 2005 in Thornton's first game with the team.

Update: Miller and Ott appear to be scratched tonight for BUF

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

"The first major trade domino has fallen. Ryan Miller and Steve Ott have been traded to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Jaroslav Halak, Chris Stewart, William Carrier, a first-round draft pick in 2015 and a third-round draft pick in 2016."

St. Louis looks pretty darn good all of a sudden.

Edit: Miller and Ott both scratched from tonight's game.

Archived