2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

I haven't heard any news on this, but isn't LA Galaxy due for a new home kit? I believe our two year cycle with the current home kit came to an end with the conclusion of last season.

Yes, they will get a new home jersey this season.

The away and unfortunatley the 3rd remain unchanged, except the MLS cup championship stars now are all silver and aligned.

Hope they keep the sash theme somehow and otherwise get a clean simpky design, without lots of ugly splotches or reversed stitchings.

Would't mind them using the white/gold combo this time around for a change too

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colorado's new training kit was released last week and also had a weird line on the chest and sleeve like that, so I really hope that's RSL's training top too...otherwise Adidas has done yet another good job of keeping money in my pocket.

spacer.png

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

If they didn't extend the line to the sleeves, it'd look pretty cool. At least it appears that blue sleeves will be back, if that's the real thing; can we hope for blue shorts as well?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Apparently those are the shorts and socks of the new away kit. Check the right hand side of the photo. You can see the sleeve of a dark grey shirt to go with them.

Looks like it should be nice and classy. I've wanted a dark grey kit for years.

qVl0hBx.png

Sorry couldnt figure out how to embed a tweet

not too shabby from AC Milan, there.

I had the exact opposite reaction to those. Ugh.

If that 2 years MLS rules apply to all teams, thats means Impact should have a new look. In that case, I'd be surprised they make major changes.

Let's see.

I've seen a picture from the SuperDraft showing one of their draftees in the striped thirds, which might be a sign that they're going to go with those as their primary homes (which would be a significant upgrade):

BeHove7CQAAzHvY.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Apparently those are the shorts and socks of the new away kit. Check the right hand side of the photo. You can see the sleeve of a dark grey shirt to go with them.

Looks like it should be nice and classy. I've wanted a dark grey kit for years.

You and me both. I loved the old Grey kits.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

If that 2 years MLS rules apply to all teams, thats means Impact should have a new look. In that case, I'd be surprised they make major changes.

Let's see.

I've seen a picture from the SuperDraft showing one of their draftees in the striped thirds, which might be a sign that they're going to go with those as their primary homes (which would be a significant upgrade):

BeHove7CQAAzHvY.jpg

When we saw the logo, we all thought they were going this way.

I agree 100% with you.

I see in the thread title something about begin too early, well season is set to begin early march I think..

Let's see.

BeHove7CQAAzHvY.jpg

I think it's more likely that a new home and away kit are introduced this year and the third sticks around since it was new this year. Pretty sure Portland and Seattle both did that last year.

Last year MLS had their "Jersey Week" the last week of February, so I'd expect it to be around the same time this year. They also said last year that every club is expected to participate this year and introduce at least one new kit.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/02/11/mls-unveils-jersey-week-initiative-newest-kit-releases

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived