College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't all these new bowls owned and operated by espn? I'm pretty sure they are being used as filler programming during the holiday season. I wonder if they will bother selling tickets or just put mannequins in the stands. I guess these games are slightly more watchable than infomercials.

Aren't all these new bowls owned and operated by espn? I'm pretty sure they are being used as filler programming during the holiday season. I wonder if they will bother selling tickets or just put mannequins in the stands. I guess these games are slightly more watchable than infomercials.

Better than World Series of Poker.

A bowl in Montgomery, Alabama!? Take my money now!

Sammy-Stephens-Montgomery-Flea-Market-10

Living room, bedroom, dinettes. Oh, yeah...

I've been to the stadium that the Bahamas Bowl is being played at. It's a primarily track oriented stadium, but nothing other than track should really be played there. It was built in 2012, but looks like it's at least 10 years old.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I'm getting quite sick of breast cancer awareness and military appreciation. I have nothing against the military and I support them and I'm about beating cancer but this is getting way too far out of control. If your not aware About breast cancer then your living under a rock. And if you don't support the military well then your in the wrong country, but can we stop This overload of these 2 "causes"

In sports please??

*rant over*

In my broadcasting class our professor would flip anytime he saw the term First Annual. He emphasized it should be inaugural.

Per AP style, "second annual" is also incorrect. It should just be "second."

Don't forget the Duck Commander Independence Bowl.

dcib_logo_red_blue.png?itok=aqTI3SFG

This is awesome as I did not know they were going to sponsor a bowl and I thought I knew everything about the company.

spacer.png

Archived