2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

I find it funny how Bengals fan's want Marvin Lewis axed, and both of their coordinators take head coaching jobs.

I find it funnier that the Washington Football Club kept Jim Haslett as DC

Well, this was really the only year Haslett's defense was really bad. It was quite decent the other years, and the Redskins have limited ability to help that side of the ball due to a 30 Million dollar Cap Penalty, and several draft picks have been dealt away. I personally would've liked to see him fired, but I believe he's worthy of another season.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the rumor surfacing this morning that Adam Gase could remain in Denver, I thought I'd share what's been a growing sentiment in the Broncos inner circle for the last couple months. You've heard all the Peyton may go out on top rumors, and there are some truths to them, but the rumor with longer legs that is not being discussed by the four letter network is that this is likely John Fox's final head coaching season in the NFL, especially if Denver hoists the Lombardi.

Elway apparently has already informed Gase he would be the heir apparent to the Denver Broncos head coaching job.

Just in case some of you can't wrap your heads around the idea of some one like Gase apparently not attempting to advance his career.

Your favorite NFL team has had between 8 and 42 player arrests since 2000

It's not an entirely fair list; Corey McIntyre's arrest with the Bills is listed even though I know that ended up being a complete case of mistaken identity, but that's probably the "fat because of a glandular disorder" exception.

It's not an entirely fair list; Corey McIntyre's arrest with the Bills is listed even though I know that ended up being a complete case of mistaken identity, but that's probably the "fat because of a glandular disorder" exception.

Yawn. ArrestNation did their work with breakdowns by sport and in terms of the population, the numbers are low.

Yawn. ArrestNation did their work with breakdowns by sport and in terms of the population, the numbers are low.

Statistics are one thing, but I certainly wouldn't have guessed that the Vikings averaged three player arrests each year since 2000.

Statistics are one thing, but I certainly wouldn't have guessed that the Vikings averaged three player arrests each year since 2000.
Would you say the same thing if, say three actors with contracts with Paramount were arrested annually? Sport is entertainment, not the myth which has lasted for nearly a decade since writers covered up the issues of Babe Ruth and Bill Tilden.

All the Lions arrest have been for silly stuff; like weed, having a psychotic break, or driving through a Wendy's naked. You know, little things.

I don't agree with it. Who cares if they're not "exciting" -- they don't detract from the game and games have been lost on missed extra points before, so there is some value to keeping them. Unless you're going to require two point conversion attempts on every touchdown, which is probably too radical of a change, just keep things the way they are.

IUe6Hvh.png

As entertaining as NFL Blitz is, emulating it in real life is a bad idea.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Just eliminate the Extra Point - Commercial - Kickoff - Commercial thing. Really one commercial is enough either between the extra point/kickoff or the kickoff/offense.

Too much money to beads off commercials. They'd rather keep commercials/money and risk game integrity. Typical Goodell.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Adam Silver's going to win that come February 1 just because he doesn't have a whole bunch of stains on his resume'. Hell, David Stern might get my vote even now still, but maybe only because I don't follow the NBA as closely to see the extent of his stainings. Between Goodell, Selig, and Bettman? OH GOD

spacer.png

Archived