NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they have some kind of design around the sleeves. Granted, it's not really good but at least they did something there. I still thank that a team could have a good sleeved jersey if they have a good design on the sleeves/shoulders.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Bucks floor is pretty wild, how long has it looked like that ?

That was new last season. Hopefully there is a nice rebrand for next season bringing back the Irish rainbow. The new owners said right from the start they want a new look so it's not a matter of if, but when.

That the shoulder stripes aren't the same green/white/green that the design on the shorts is bothers me. And I think I want green numbers and letters.

I'm torn between hating/loving this. As a Celtics jersey it's a bona fide piece of garbage and I know Red is spinning in his grave right now. But for a sleeved jersey it's pretty cool. I won't call it good, but an unobjective, non-thought out cool. You look at it instantly, and think, that's kinda cool. As soon as I start thinking about it though, I think it's trash.

No, who am I kidding. These are vile. Know what's a good way to "celebrate the most famous playing surface in sports, the Parquet Floor, and its many great moments"? By keeping up the tradition of playing on the parquet floor.

Why is it that no Boston team has ever had a decent alternate uniform?

B1zMWmkIcAAy3CD.jpg

star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif

Not only are there sleeves on the jersey, but the jersey design quality (or lack therefore of) looks like something from the D-League! And for one of the most traditional NBA teams in history? I hate it. My rating for this sorry excuse of uniform is 0/10. Major fail, Celtics. Major fail.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I agree with tigers6884, those jerseys are garbage. They're on level with the garbage Mav's jerseys on the NBA's jeresy wall of shame. Absolutely disappointing that a team with such rich history and classic, clean uniforms would come out with this garbage. I don't see why they've never embraced the St. Pattys day jerseys (sleeveless, obviously) as an alternate... They would have the best 3 jersey set if they did. It was miles better than the black and green jersey, which I think they have phased out at this point.

This jersey gets a 1/10 (and thats too high, like the guy was who designed these)

GO NETS.

B1zMWmkIcAAy3CD.jpg

Pretty good actually (despite the sleeves), I like everything about it apart from the side panels with the parquet design and the random green and white stripe on the shorts (not visible in the pic), instead of which I'd rather see a trim on the shorts' hems similar to the collar. A very interesting decision to go with a unique look of white-on-grey wordmark and numbers instead of the predictable green. I still wouldn't buy or wear/play in a sleeved jersey because it looks lame.

B1zMWmkIcAAy3CD.jpg

Oh come on. This is pathetic. I'm still waiting for a team to show me the "potential" of sleeved jerseys.

Side note, what's up with the Celtics? They struck gold (no pun intended) with the St. Patrick's Day alts. Gold is the perfect color to use for an alternate. So why do they continue to waste our time with Black/Grey?

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived