NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the slate/white combo; the yellow trim works, too. But the royal blue stripes on the side panel don't work, IMHO. If they're gonna abandon the traditional color scheme, they should've gone full Oregon and just abandoned the royal blue entirely.

So they went from a half-pinstriped sleeved yellow uniform to a 'slate' sleeved uniform that defies all logic?

Yeah. Get excited, folks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Uniform details..apparently they are called "Slate Alternative Uniforms"

http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/new-adidas-alternate-uniforms-20140928

092714_altjerseygallery_1.jpg?itok=OSynk

092714_altjerseygallery_2.jpg?itok=GB0ea

092714_altjerseygallery_3.jpg?itok=U_IRr

092714_altjerseygallery_6.jpg?itok=7TzAL

092714_altjerseygallery_7.jpg?itok=ARNeD

No redeeming qualities whatsoever, and that's harsh criticism indeed coming from me. It's a beautiful shade of grey that another team (T-Wolves? Spurs?) could use for an alt and knock it out of the park, but for the Warriors it's a complete disgrace. The only good thing I can say about it is that at least the shorts match the tops.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

mother of hell, those are awful. i could MAYBE be okay with them if the blue was yellow and they were not sleeved, but even then, they'd be one of the worst NBA unis.

the single redeeming quality from them is the dropping of any wordmark on the front, as the circle + bridge says "Golden State Warriors" without having to spell it out.

mother of hell, those are awful. i could MAYBE be okay with them if the blue was yellow and they were not sleeved, but even then, they'd be one of the worst NBA unis.

the single redeeming quality from them is the dropping of any wordmark on the front, as the circle + bridge says "Golden State Warriors" without having to spell it out.

Even though i seen and posted these pics. For the life of me i didn't even realize the wordmark "Warriors or Golden State" doesn't even appear. Just the logo. ? *sigh*
shado_logo.gif

Archived