NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle, New York, Chicago, St Louis Toronto Philadelphia,Hollywood, Washington DC,.etc i know. But any other city skylines without a "skyscraper" tower or landmark im clueless. Btw. I used to watch Dallas but all i remember was the ranch and farms.

Sorry bud but only mostly Texans know Dallas skyline.

Yeah, sorry, but I don't believe that.

And it's not me being a Texan saying that. I've been around many states here.

No offense at all, but speak for yourself, man.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Seattle, New York, Chicago, St Louis Toronto Philadelphia,Hollywood, Washington DC,.etc i know. But any other city skylines without a "skyscraper" tower or landmark im clueless. Btw. I used to watch Dallas but all i remember was the ranch and farms.

I'm not only speaking for myself but look at the comments on these boards!

Oh and that link that was posted..

http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-international-skyline/

Look at the "experts"/editors. ..THEY ARE FROM DALLAS!!! Biased much? But i would say that San Francisco is another city's skyline i didnt recognized. All the other international skylines i did. Just sayin..However I would say Dallas skyline is quite marvelous, visually incredible but not "world famous" aka recognizable. And that's ok.

Now..Read THIS article from Dallas Magazine's website

http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/2014/09/10/why-dallas-was-chosen-the-best-skyline-in-the-world/

"Were among friends here, so Im sure we can all agree that ranking Dallas the No. 1 skyline on the entirety of planet Earth is ridiculous."

Wow..Nuff said..

shado_logo.gif

Speak for YOUR self. If it wasn't for the Denver skyline uniforms, nobody would've thought to out the Dallas skyline on Mav unis. It's not an important skyline. If it didn't have a football team, it wouldn't even be an important city.

Speak for YOUR self. If it wasn't for the Denver skyline uniforms, nobody would've thought to out the Dallas skyline on Mav unis. It's not an important skyline. If it didn't have a football team, it wouldn't even be an important city.

Nevermind the million dollar oil industry in Texas… Or the western heritage. Or the region's landscape.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I'm not only speaking for myself but look at the comments on these boards!

Oh and that link that was posted..

http://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-international-skyline/

Look at the "experts"/editors. ..THEY ARE FROM DALLAS!!! Biased much? But i would say that San Francisco is another city's skyline i didnt recognized. All the other international skylines i did. Just sayin..However I would say Dallas skyline is quite marvelous, visually incredible but not "world famous" aka recognizable. And that's ok.

Now..Read THIS article from Dallas Magazine's website

http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/2014/09/10/why-dallas-was-chosen-the-best-skyline-in-the-world/

"Were among friends here, so Im sure we can all agree that ranking Dallas the No. 1 skyline on the entirety of planet Earth is ridiculous."

Wow..Nuff said..

Yeah, I already said myself that Dallas having the "#1 skyline in the WORLD" was ridiculous just one page ago.

But c'mon, it's pretty recognizable. It has been featured in sports broadcasts, TV shows, and movies several times over. Quite honestly, I think people who DON'T know what the Dallas skyline looks like are fewer than those who do.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

yea, im not a fan of that Mavs alt. trying too hard to be the Nuggs 80s skyline uni.

i would have liked something cowboy-related with the design elements instead. give us something we haven't seen before.

I just would like to see them with some green, back in their "real" colors. I guess the 80's font and logo was the only cowboy elements they've had.

We done..but we were also talking about skyline jerseys too. So hence the Dallas jersey we kinda were on topic.

I would like to see special skyline jerseys as like a 2nd city pride..Knicks will have the Statue of liberty, Philly - Liberty Bell, LA- chinese theater or Hollywood sign,..sounds like 90s design but some execution can be like the NIKE template for NCAA (Duke, UNC,..etc)

40883.jpg

shado_logo.gif

If anything, this thread is showing me what the Dallas skyline looks like. Sorry that as a west coast then Midwest guy born after the 80s I didn't watch that soap opera and I don't watch many Cowboys games.

If anything, this thread is showing me just how fragile and weak-minded Dallas folk are, first highjacking an vote to claim best skyline, then highjacking this thread to convince everyone that their skyline is iconic and world class, thus belongs on the front of their jersey. And even worse, using the fake skyline vote as some form of evidence in their arguments.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is the same city that hosts the Cowgirls, whom are also "All about image" ...an image that only exists in their own delusional fantasys. In reality, that skyline isn't even the best in its own state, 2 other cities have it beat.

NYCdog.png

If anything, this thread is showing me what the Dallas skyline looks like. Sorry that as a west coast then Midwest guy born after the 80s I didn't watch that soap opera and I don't watch many Cowboys games.

If anything, this thread is showing me just how fragile and weak-minded Dallas folk are, first highjacking an vote to claim best skyline, then highjacking this thread to convince everyone that their skyline is iconic and world class, thus belongs on the front of their jersey. And even worse, using the fake skyline vote as some form of evidence in their arguments.

I guess I should be surprised. This is the same city that hosts the Cowgirls, whom are also "All about image" ...an image that only exists in their own delusional fantasys. In reality, that skyline isn't even the best in its own state, 2 other cities have it beat.

Did the whole City of Dallas poop in your Corn Flakes dude?

We done..but we were also talking about skyline jerseys too. So hence the Dallas jersey we kinda were on topic.

I would like to see special skyline jerseys as like a 2nd city pride..Knicks will have the Statue of liberty, Philly - Liberty Bell, LA- chinese theater or Hollywood sign,..sounds like 90s design but some execution can be like the NIKE template for NCAA (Duke, UNC,..etc)

40883.jpg

I like this idea. Expanding on it, we could see...

Lakers - Hollywood sign.

Clippers - Manns Chinese Thearter or LA City Hall

Miami - South Beach Art Deco

Chicago - Willis Tower or Millennium Bean

Cleveland - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Toronto - CN Tower

NY Knicks - Empire State Building or Statue of Liberty.

BK Nets - Bklyn Bridge or Brownstones

Philadelphia - Liberty Bell

Washington - Capitol or Wash Monument

Boston - Old Boston Garden sign or Zakim Bridge

Houston - Space Shuttle launch or Astronaut floating in space or Astrodome glass roof design

GSW - Bay Bridge or Golden Gate Bridge or Transamerica Building or Chinatown Dragon Gate

Denver - Rocky Mountains

San Antonio - Alamo

New Orleans - French Qtr wraught iron balconies or Superdome with city skyline & Twin Span bridges or a Riverboat

Orlando - Walt Disney Castle

Annnnnnnddddddd....

OKC - Seattle Space Needle

I guess I should be surprised. This is the same city that hosts the Cowgirls, whom are also "All about image" ...an image that only exists in their own delusional fantasys. In reality, that skyline isn't even the best in its own state, 2 other cities have it beat.

Did the whole City of Dallas poop in your Corn Flakes dude?

No but they pooped on this thread during media week.

NYCdog.png

Because nothing says Golden State Warriors, a franchise with bright blue and yellow as it's colors, like grey.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They added gray and black to their color scheme for this year, probably so fans won't get freaked out that their wearing gray.

Who...who is in charge of these horrible decisions?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They added gray and black to their color scheme for this year, probably so fans won't get freaked out that their wearing gray.

Who...who is in charge of these horrible decisions?

The same people who decided to model their new arena after a toilet.

Archived