NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warriors-F.png

from the mothership's main page article. Looks more silver in bright lights..almost more like an NFL football jersey! Still fail with those darn sleeves!! Harrison your my guy and all but Adidas is whoring you out. Should have signed with Nike.

Every time I see that dividing strip of fabric between the chest and sleeves it makes me think the player is wearing a backpack

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Uniform details..apparently they are called "Slate Alternative Uniforms"

http://www.nba.com/warriors/news/new-adidas-alternate-uniforms-20140928

092714_altjerseygallery_1.jpg?itok=OSynk

092714_altjerseygallery_2.jpg?itok=GB0ea

092714_altjerseygallery_3.jpg?itok=U_IRr

092714_altjerseygallery_6.jpg?itok=7TzAL

092714_altjerseygallery_7.jpg?itok=ARNeD

No redeeming qualities whatsoever, and that's harsh criticism indeed coming from me. It's a beautiful shade of grey that another team (T-Wolves? Spurs?) could use for an alt and knock it out of the park, but for the Warriors it's a complete disgrace. The only good thing I can say about it is that at least the shorts match the tops.

I just hope and pray that these unis will never see the light of day. My goodness!! :therock::wow:

We done..but we were also talking about skyline jerseys too. So hence the Dallas jersey we kinda were on topic.

I would like to see special skyline jerseys as like a 2nd city pride..Knicks will have the Statue of liberty, Philly - Liberty Bell, LA- chinese theater or Hollywood sign,..sounds like 90s design but some execution can be like the NIKE template for NCAA (Duke, UNC,..etc)

40883.jpg

I like this idea. Expanding on it, we could see...

Lakers - Hollywood sign.

Clippers - Manns Chinese Thearter or LA City Hall

Miami - South Beach Art Deco

Chicago - Willis Tower or Millennium Bean

Cleveland - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Toronto - CN Tower

NY Knicks - Empire State Building or Statue of Liberty.

BK Nets - Bklyn Bridge or Brownstones

Philadelphia - Liberty Bell

Washington - Capitol or Wash Monument

Boston - Old Boston Garden sign or Zakim Bridge

Houston - Space Shuttle launch or Astronaut floating in space or Astrodome glass roof design

GSW - Bay Bridge or Golden Gate Bridge or Transamerica Building or Chinatown Dragon Gate

Denver - Rocky Mountains

San Antonio - Alamo

New Orleans - French Qtr wraught iron balconies or Superdome with city skyline & Twin Span bridges or a Riverboat

Orlando - Walt Disney Castle

Annnnnnnddddddd....

OKC - Seattle Space Needle

And don't forget Minnesota - Mall of America!!!

No redeeming qualities whatsoever, and that's harsh criticism indeed coming from me. It's a beautiful shade of grey that another team (T-Wolves? Spurs?) could use for an alt and knock it out of the park, but for the Warriors it's a complete disgrace. The only good thing I can say about it is that at least the shorts match the tops.

I just hope and pray that these unis will never see the light of day. My goodness!! :therock::wow:

I just notice, do they're jersey shorts really have gap on inside? I'm talking about the yellow part, lowest part of the shorts.

I just notice, do they're jersey shorts really have gap on inside? I'm talking about the yellow part, lowest part of the shorts.

Good catch. Looks like it

Go A's!

What's the corporate BS reasoning/thinking/spin on these? I haven't heard it anywhere other than that "Armor designed for the court" slogan that doesn't explain anything anyway. It would almost feel better to know they thought they could spin this as some "uniform designed to replicate the feeling of night time in the bay area, with the white logo popping off the shirt like the lights pop out of the shadows" or something. If they don't even try with the design, at least show us your creativity with the explanation.

BytjswUCMAAJc67.png

can't decide if the blue stripes on the arm area are better or worse with the sleeved look...

Better. It gives the illusion of an undershirt underneath a regular basketball jersey. Much like what Louisville wore during their championship tournament run. I still don't like it, but it at least lessens the visual mess

Go A's!

BytjswUCMAAJc67.png

can't decide if the blue stripes on the arm area are better or worse with the sleeved look...

I am not sure what my thoughts are on these. The sleeves work with the blue stripe. But, I don't know about the white pinstripes on the gray? I'll have to reserve judgement until I see a higher res pic.

Overall though, I think the biggest disappointment for me about sleeves is that they are under designed. It's like they are an after thought.

Rockets will wear Chinese jersey this season, plan to unveil new alternates in 2015-16

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/7771/rockets-chinese-jersey-new-alternates/

I give up. Were basically team CHINA. Which i still don't understand what holds us back from going red/yellow color scheme like team China, but whatever. Another 4+ years i will never purchase an item tied to this current Rockets brand. You can't even change the cut of our primary til next year? That's ridiculous. I'm tired of this whole look. It's been over 10 years now. Nearly every Rockets fan wants a change, but all they give us are specialty jerseys to be worn a few games or alternates...to be worn a few games.

What exactly is a chinese jersey ? does it say china on the front ? LOL . And that Magic uni, time for bed i feel, with a nice cup of tea and a magazine...yawn

The jersey is sleeved with four Mandarin characters on the front replacing the word “Rockets”.

Archived