NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ByttJ4oCMAAOFhh.jpg

Per @stevekylerNBA on Twitter.

These sleeved jerseys do look better with the shoulder trim colored in (low bar to clear), but those pinstripes are very pajama-ish.

It'd look worse without pinstripes, and better without sleeves. Orlando's pinstripes are pretty much a staple of the uniform.

This sleeve thing is so lame. Leave the sleeves for the college and rec league ranks.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So Adidas/NBA still trying to push those sleeve jerseys on the world huh? I'm just being honest here, in college or pro, when is the last time Adidas has released a good looking original design? not like Indiana basketball where it's been the same for years. I actually didn't mind last years Adidas tournament jerseys (hated that they gave the template to every team as they do, but they weren't that bad), but that's all i can think of.

A much smaller change comparatively, but here's the Celtics road with "Boston" across the front. Gonna take some getting used to.

Byt9BEMIUAAR6OK.png

I like that better than "Celtics".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The warriors unis don't even look like basketball jerseys. Looks like a Hockey T-shirt.

The Magic gray pride (hehehehe) jerseys look terrible with that blue tab by the sleeves. However they look like the Nets blue jersey and I dig them. Just hate that blue tab by the sleeves.

I think the blue shoulder loop makes the Orlando jersey one of the standouts (wasn't much competition) in the sleeves department. Finally someone used the real estate on the sleeve design to do something unique, instead of just slapping a wordmark or half assed logo on it. I'll keep saying it, if done well, the sleeved jerseys could be really nice.

Wow between having to remove the pointless alt logo and putting the city name on the roads the Celtics have pretty much perfected their home/road look.

All they need to do now is throw all of their alts into a heap, douse them in kerosene and burn them up

I'm okay with the (original, sleeveless) St. Patrick's Day alt once a year and nothing else.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

I think the blue shoulder loop makes the Orlando jersey one of the standouts (wasn't much competition) in the sleeves department. Finally someone used the real estate on the sleeve design to do something unique, instead of just slapping a wordmark or half assed logo on it. I'll keep saying it, if done well, the sleeved jerseys could be really nice.

If you look at the GSW slate pride jerseys, they have that shoulder loop too, but they just kept it black like the sleeves and the torso, so I think it's just part of Adidas's template. I'd expect more teams to color that shoulder loop as we see more sleeved jerseys this year (hopefully not too many)

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived