daveindc

New Browns uni coming 2015

Love the helmet finish. Love that there's stripes on the brown pants. The jersey stripes look much better than on the replicas.

Killed it with "Browns" down BOTH pant legs.

The Cleveland University Browns

Yep,Baldwin Wallace has better uniforms than the Browns do now.

The pants. Jesus God why. Typical Browns, typical Cleveland... It could have been great... Instead, it's a total letdown.

'Contrast stitching emblematic of the craftsmanship of this city'. Holy balls you could not make this sh!t up.

Honestly...I think they are all hideous. The font and numbers look generic and out of place. There is nothing that stands out. I give it a 3/10, and proffered the old ones. Typical Browns, they can't catch a break (or football) on or off the field.

Wish they would've got even a little creative with the helmet finish.

Edit: Helmet stripe appears to be textured. C- effort

temp041415-uniform-018--nfl_mezz_1280_10

Contrasting stitching isn't very visible

temp041415-uniform-011--nfl_mezz_1280_10

Neat number font texture. Definitely will not be getting a brown jersey due to the stitching, though.

My GF chimes in with "they aren't great, but they aren't awful." Sounds about right. It could have been a lot worse. But the pants...good God...the pants.

Oh dear god they've contrast-stitched the sweat box....

Just so you guys know, Matt Wilhelm (one of the broadcasters) played in the NFL. It's still hilarious hearing him talk about football uniforms though.

The team name on the pants is pretty awful. Orange/white/white looks nice. The small details in the numbers and helmet are pretty cool. It looks like the finish is regular gloss or a quasi-satin finish like the Seahawks.

Where's the real gallery? This gallery ^^ is nothing but the same fake jerseys we saw hanging on the racks. Browns are trolling hard

:upside::upside::hockeysmiley:

It's amazing how much you can talk about these jerseys ad nauseum. I love talking about them. But, this seems ridiculous.

Just so you guys know, Matt Wilhelm (one of the broadcasters) played in the NFL. It's still hilarious hearing him talk about football uniforms though.

Wasn't he a punter or a kicker? (haven't done a search yet)