New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

Just so you guys know, Matt Wilhelm (one of the broadcasters) played in the NFL. It's still hilarious hearing him talk about football uniforms though.

Wasn't he a punter or a kicker? (haven't done a search yet)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you have to resort to lettering on the pants, you become suck. Except in this case, the Browns are already suck.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Honestly...I think they are all hideous. The font and numbers look generic and out of place. There is nothing that stands out. I give it a 3/10, and proffered the old ones. Typical Browns, they can't catch a break (or football) on or off the field.

I agree. These are garbage imo. Very disappointed.

They're bigging up the contrast stitching as some kind of revolutionary '1st in the NFL!!!!1!!11one' deal.

This is a design element the frickin' XFL used nearly 15 years ago.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Sleeve stripes 9/10

Numbers 3/10

Colors 6/10

Pants 4/10

Helmet 8/10

Overall 30/50 which is 6/10 7/10 for whites 6/10 for oranges 4/10 for browns overall is 6/10 behind Miami and Minnesota but above seattle jax and tb in nike redesigns.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Just so you guys know, Matt Wilhelm (one of the broadcasters) played in the NFL. It's still hilarious hearing him talk about football uniforms though.

Wasn't he a punter or a kicker? (haven't done a search yet)

Linebacker. He played for the Chargers for a while.

I think if they wanted the name on the pants, they should have kept the normal stripes going and put the name in the middle stripe.

They're not terrible though. The CLEVELAND does look a little NCAA ish but it isn't that bad.

It's strange that the promo pictures have flywire on the brown jerseys but not on the white and orange. I can honestly say the only part I hate is the pants. I like the idea behind them but not the execution. Looking at the promo pictures I was afraid there would be nothing on the pants. That to me would be worse than half stripe/half team name. I wonder if Colorado will do something similar with the team name down the pants. And I really like where the stripes stop on the jersey. The only ones who may look wonky are those that don't wear sleeve caps.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived