New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you guys know, Matt Wilhelm (one of the broadcasters) played in the NFL. It's still hilarious hearing him talk about football uniforms though.

Wasn't he a punter or a kicker? (haven't done a search yet)

He was a linebacker for the Steelers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The pants devastate this uniform. Simple stripes, this wouldn't be bad at all. Those pants? It's like Jacksonville's helmet... Takes what would be a 4 to 5 star design down to a 0.5 star...

I like the Jags helmet. At least it's something new/different....it at least looks "fresh". The Browns word mark down the side of the pants looks VERY minor league. The whole uniform does. It looks outdated.

From the waist up, these aren't awful, they're not by any stretch of the imagination good, but they're OK.

The pants though... boy those things really are approaching Jags helmet level of look ruining terribleness.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Just so you guys know, Matt Wilhelm (one of the broadcasters) played in the NFL. It's still hilarious hearing him talk about football uniforms though.

Wasn't he a punter or a kicker? (haven't done a search yet)

He was a linebacker for the Steelers.

Wilhelm played for the chargers the most. The Ohio State

vegasbowl.png

The pants devastate this uniform. Simple stripes, this wouldn't be bad at all. Those pants? It's like Jacksonville's helmet... Takes what would be a 4 to 5 star design down to a 0.5 star...

I like the Jags helmet. At least it's something new/different....it at least looks "fresh". The Browns word mark down the side of the pants looks VERY minor league. The whole uniform does. It looks outdated.

You can't be serious. The Jags' helmet is the ugliest uniform element in the history of sports.

In terms of nfl uniform power rankings i'd rank these just slightly above Patriots and Ravens and just below Broncos and Eagles.

Another Seattle-esque nike uniform there's a lot to like here but as a whole its not all that.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Oddly enough at the unveiling they wore orange socks with the brown pants, but in the gallery they're wearing brown socks with the brown pants. What's up with that?

Also, hopefully the monochrome focus of the gallery isn't foreboding of much because teams with a lot of combos usually present them in monochrome in initial promos because it's easier to show off all of the colors that way. At least I think.

Jeez, you'd have thought a damn nuke went off the way some of you reacted to those pants.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived