March Madness 2014 Brackets

fouhy12

I just filled out my bracket. My Final Four is Florida, Michigan State, Arizona, and Louisville. I have Arizona over Florida 71-66 in the Championship. My upset picks are SF Austin, New Mexico, Providence, UCONN, Kentucky, and UMASS all making the Sweet Sixteen, with Providence and New Mexico making the Elite Eight.

Which game do you think will be the best of the Round of 64?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just filled out my bracket. My Final Four is Florida, Michigan State, Arizona, and Michigan. I have Arizona over Florida 71-66 in the Championship. My upset picks are SF Austin, New Mexico, Providence, UCONN, Kentucky, and UMASS all making the Sweet Sixteen, with Providence and New Mexico making the Elite Eight.

Which game do you think will be the best of the Round of 64?

I'm going to use precisely no basis at all to say Kansas St/Kentucky.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Filled mine and got a Final Four consisting of Iowa State, Florida, Louisville (that Midwest region is wide-open), and Arizona. Iowa State beats Florida to meet Louisville in the final game and the Cards beat the Cyclones to repeat. My bold picks are UK over Wichita State in the Round of 32, Baylor making the Elite 8, and Stephen F. Austin making the Sweet 16.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I have Florida, Michigan St, Arizona, and Louisville in my Final Four, and Arizona beating Florida 68-62 in the title game.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

OnWis97 is in as OnWis97

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

My Final Four is Kansas/Providence & Creighton/Wichita State with KU beating Wichita State 79-78.

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

I have Florida, Michigan St, Arizona, and Louisville in my Final Four, and Arizona beating Florida 68-62 in the title game.

Holy Crap that's my final four in my bracket (in my own group though). Only I have MSU and Louisville with the Cards winning

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived