March Madness 2014 Brackets

fouhy12

Blind bracket: Witchita over Florida

Real bracket: Florida over Witchita

I think my national championship choice is pretty clear.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight bracket: Florida vs Michigan State // San Diego State vs Louisville // San Diego State over Florida

Mascot bracket: Florida vs Michigan State // San Diego State vs Arizona State // Michigan State over San Diego State

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Elite 8:

Florida vs Kansas

Virginia vs Iowa State

Oklahoma State vs Wisconsin

Kentucky vs Michigan

Final Four:

Florida vs Iowa State

Oklahoma State vs Michigan

Final:

Florida vs Michigan

Champion:

Florida Gators - SEC BABY!!!!!!

Ok, so now 3 months later you guys are all going to ride on Florida JUST like Auburn, don't you guys care for rivalries or anything?

You assume that all conference mates are rivals. I'm not going to cheer for ole Miss in anything, but teams like Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida winning makes your schedule look better.

Are you going to cheer against every ACC team in the tournament?

I picked my bracket three days ago and I did it in less than a minute.

I used to agonize over these things, but I don't have time for that anymore. I don't have time (or interest) to even watch basketball anymore.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Elite 8:

Florida vs Kansas

Virginia vs Iowa State

Oklahoma State vs Wisconsin

Kentucky vs Michigan

Final Four:

Florida vs Iowa State

Oklahoma State vs Michigan

Final:

Florida vs Michigan

Champion:

Florida Gators - SEC BABY!!!!!!

Ok, so now 3 months later you guys are all going to ride on Florida JUST like Auburn, don't you guys care for rivalries or anything?

You assume that all conference mates are rivals. I'm not going to cheer for ole Miss in anything, but teams like Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida winning makes your schedule look better.

Are you going to cheer against every ACC team in the tournament?

Everyone except NC State... I have a few State alums in my family.

And so far I'm 2-3, but if the current results hold I'll be 3-5, Cincinnati's gotta pick it up!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Not counting the First Four matchups, it appears the first real threat to my perfect bracket could be Syracuse-Western Michigan (given how the Orange have been sputtering, I had picked the Broncos to pick up the upset)

bYhYmxh.png

I'm kinda pumped right now. I'm always into it, but this is fun.

Filled in about 4 brackets. If every score as of right now holds up, I'm 12/12 on 2 of 'em, which is the one I've used in about 4 separate pools with people I know. I filled this one on Selection Sunday itself, so I've kinda considered my pen-and-paper one my "official." Kinda forgot about this one here. Way to not put 'er in here though! <_<

I've gotta have those other ones wrapped up though.

After a 2 for 6 start, I was feeling down in the dumps, but I've gone 6 for 6 since after avoiding the sexy upset picks in and St. Joe's and NC State but smartly choosing NDSU (who by the way were destined to win a close game like that one given their three-point FG% and Oklahoma's inability to defend basically anything; that's why the only Big 12 teams I have winning in this round are Kansas and Texas and I have them losing in the Round of 32.)

25yzwqg.png

Archived