the admiral

Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The gifs were funny about 10 years ago.

eIHfvxu.gif

You do.

If there were a "Biggest Drama Queen" award, you and Lights Out and dbadefense would be the three finalists....

I would respond but the mod team would probably yell at me again for acting childish, so instead I'll simply call you a penis and move on.

that's the joke

Here's a hint you of all people should know by now: Stop dragging on arguments like these, it's not making your case or the boards posting quota any better.

Yea, let's leave the whole who-sucks-worse-than-who discussion alone for a while. At least until the Kings clinch and then we can all bask in Cujo's oh-so humble celebration.

Sorry, sorry.

On an aside, was I the only one to think the location of the intermission desk for NBCSN looked like it was on a really steep precipice because of the configuration of MSG. I swear Keith Jones was gonna scootch back four inches and plummet down the 300 level.

I swear Keith Jones was gonna scootch back four inches and plummet down the 300 level.

You mention that as if it's a bad thing.

This isn't germane to the playoffs and so I'll understand if Brian In Boston deletes this, but I can't post in the announcement folder, and I just want to say it's a real bummer in the summer that Funky Bunky apparently had some sort of psychotic break and had to be banned from the board. He could be cool.

I swear Keith Jones was gonna scootch back four inches and plummet down the 300 level.

You mention that as if it's a bad thing.

Only if Milbury doesn't go first.

In what will hopefully be a harbinger of good things, I got retweeted by Kings PA announcer Dave Joseph earlier when I tweeted that it would only be fitting for Anze to finally score a goal in a home clincher so that he can go crazy on the goal announcement.

(For those outside of LA just replace "Rated R Superstar" with "Anze Kopitar", and you get how crazy Joseph gets)

Mr. Game 7 draws first blood in Game 5.

1-0 KINGS.

What a yawn inducing game it's been thus far...

Spoke too soon, shorthanded Ranger goal with 25 seconds left

Edited by Morgo

Well well well! The Rangers do have some fight in them! Keep this going.

3-0 series leads don't guarentee the Stanley Cup.

Well, Lunqvist just stopped a Rhino made of pucks, so... :)

472447275_640.jpg

Edit: wait, looking at the photo did any of those go in? Now, I got to see the commercial again.

If Crawford had gotten the endorsement, one of the pucks would have gently slipped through his five-hole and we'd all be saying "but hey when you consider all the ones he did stop..."

That looked like incidental contact or tripping on Los Angeles. Oh well.

Hockey in Punjabi is hilarious, but I really don't like being stuck with it for the SCF.

WHAT

A

GAME.

Goodbye, fingernails!

I came out of sleep and hockey retirement to watch this overtime, seeing as it could be the last action of the season. I hope it turns out to be a good one.