Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

The gifs were funny about 10 years ago.

eIHfvxu.gif

You do.

If there were a "Biggest Drama Queen" award, you and Lights Out and dbadefense would be the three finalists....

I would respond but the mod team would probably yell at me again for acting childish, so instead I'll simply call you a penis and move on.

that's the joke

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, let's leave the whole who-sucks-worse-than-who discussion alone for a while. At least until the Kings clinch and then we can all bask in Cujo's oh-so humble celebration.

Sorry, sorry.

On an aside, was I the only one to think the location of the intermission desk for NBCSN looked like it was on a really steep precipice because of the configuration of MSG. I swear Keith Jones was gonna scootch back four inches and plummet down the 300 level.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I swear Keith Jones was gonna scootch back four inches and plummet down the 300 level.

You mention that as if it's a bad thing.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

This isn't germane to the playoffs and so I'll understand if Brian In Boston deletes this, but I can't post in the announcement folder, and I just want to say it's a real bummer in the summer that Funky Bunky apparently had some sort of psychotic break and had to be banned from the board. He could be cool.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I swear Keith Jones was gonna scootch back four inches and plummet down the 300 level.

You mention that as if it's a bad thing.

Only if Milbury doesn't go first.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

In what will hopefully be a harbinger of good things, I got retweeted by Kings PA announcer Dave Joseph earlier when I tweeted that it would only be fitting for Anze to finally score a goal in a home clincher so that he can go crazy on the goal announcement.

(For those outside of LA just replace "Rated R Superstar" with "Anze Kopitar", and you get how crazy Joseph gets)

VmWIn6B.png

If Crawford had gotten the endorsement, one of the pucks would have gently slipped through his five-hole and we'd all be saying "but hey when you consider all the ones he did stop..."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived