2014 NBA Playoffs

GraysonColtsBoy

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty hard to believe the Spurs are 4 missed free throws from having swept this series.

I'm not saying the Heat are done -- but the way the Spurs have been blowing then out of the water IN MIAMI -- they're done.

6uXNWAo.png

Down 1-3 with only one game at home left (like those have been helping the Heat at all) is pretty much a death sentence for the Heat as far as this series goes.

You also know that the Spurs are not going to slack off after letting the trophy slip from their fingers last year against Miami.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Watching this Spurs offense, it is a stark contrast to the defense-first mindset they once has.

Remember when Phoenix swept them in the 2010 playoffs?

I feel that was the fork in the road moment for them- their slow, grinding, style of hoops suddenly seemed out of place in a faster, quicker NBA.

And from there on, they've become offense first after years of being the opposite.

The Spurs had to adapt or perish- and clearly, they adapted after years of me thinking they were too stubborn to change.

If the Spurs win this series, Kawhi Leonard should be Finals MVP.

At this point, I think that's a done deal.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I am rooting for the Spurs and hard. Mainly because I don't want the Heat to win and have to endure an ESPN Miami Heat fap session over the next calender year. Unlike the hockey finals where the two finalists are two teams I don't care to see win, this has a team I clearly want to see win and clearly want to see lose.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I am rooting for the Spurs and hard. Mainly because I don't want the Heat to win and have to endure an ESPN Miami Heat fap session over the next calender year. Unlike the hockey finals where the two finalists are two teams I don't care to see win, this has a team I clearly want to see win and clearly want to see lose.

ESPN will just fap on the possibility of Melo joining the Heat like they are starting to right now.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Meanwhile I'm pulling hard for the Spurs for an entirely different reason. It's nothing against anyone on the Heat (Except maybe Dwyane Wade)--no, it's because half the f***in planet done decided they wanna become some "hardcore" "diehard" Heat fans, yelling all up and down Facebook and s*** about #HEATNATION and all that jazz. Please, miss me with all that mess...bullsh** walks, and they all are (front)running some country miles--or were until last night. Now my Facebook news feed is so quiet you can hear crickets chirping through that b***h.

Now mind you, I'm from northwest Florida, still keep up w/ folk back home, so all this takes on a whole new level of annoyance for me. I remember this exact same thing happening nearly ten years back, when the New Orleans Saints got good--then all of a sudden from out of nowhere half the Panhandle started claiming #SAINTSNATION like they been diehards half their lives...didn't nobody nowhere in the Panhandle care nothing about no Saints, not even the local news (never mind the fact that Pensacola and New Orleans are only about three hours from each other), up until about 2005 after Drew Brees and Sean Payton showed up. Fake, flaky, frontrunning Florida folk...it embarrasses me as a native, probably more than it should.

Which is why I oh so sincerely wish San Antonio closes this thing out in their house. And if they do, I'mma call back home and start laughing at people. Then I'mma get on Facebook and laugh at the rest of the #NATION.

Oh it'll be glorious. :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Buc, you've hit my point once again. I'll say, I like most of the Heat players, but to see half the kids in my school wear they same Heat Snapback and post all about it ok social media makes me sick.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Like I need to hear the talking heads fap AGAIN about how the Spurs play such perfect beautiful basketball or how they are the model sports franchise.

You'd thinking in terms of playing beautiful fun pleasing basketball was the Spurs and 29 others.

I am so tired of this team and AGAIN seeing the most spoiled fans in sports rewarded.

Being a Spurs fan is the easiest thing in the world- you NEVER have to worry about anything going wrong and god forbid a season with less than 50 wins.

I'd be ecstatic if ANY other team was doing this for Miami. But not the freaking Spurs

Let's not pretend like the anti-Heat/LeBron bandwagon isn't even bigger and more annoying.

The existence of this group doesn't make the existence of the Heat bandwaggoners any more bearable for sensible people in the middle.

Is it possible to feel bad for a two time champ, and multi millionaire? I ask because I really do feel bad for LeBron. Outside of game one he is getting no help from his squad. This is almost like his old Cleveland team in the Finals against the Spurs and it has no rite to be. The Spurs are great but Miami is making it easier for SA.

Meanwhile I'm pulling hard for the Spurs for an entirely different reason. It's nothing against anyone on the Heat (Except maybe Dwyane Wade)--no, it's because half the f***in planet done decided they wanna become some "hardcore" "diehard" Heat fans, yelling all up and down Facebook and s*** about #HEATNATION and all that jazz. Please, miss me with all that mess...bullsh** walks, and they all are (front)running some country miles--or were until last night. Now my Facebook news feed is so quiet you can hear crickets chirping through that b***h.

Now mind you, I'm from northwest Florida, still keep up w/ folk back home, so all this takes on a whole new level of annoyance for me. I remember this exact same thing happening nearly ten years back, when the New Orleans Saints got good--then all of a sudden from out of nowhere half the Panhandle started claiming #SAINTSNATION like they been diehards half their lives...didn't nobody nowhere in the Panhandle care nothing about no Saints, not even the local news (never mind the fact that Pensacola and New Orleans are only about three hours from each other), up until about 2005 after Drew Brees and Sean Payton showed up. Fake, flaky, frontrunning Florida folk...it embarrasses me as a native, probably more than it should.

Which is why I oh so sincerely wish San Antonio closes this thing out in their house. And if they do, I'mma call back home and start laughing at people. Then I'mma get on Facebook and laugh at the rest of the #NATION.

Oh it'll be glorious. :D

Oh hey, Kevin Hart posts here! You were great in Ride Along.

Like I need to hear the talking heads fap AGAIN about how the Spurs play such perfect beautiful basketball or how they are the model sports franchise.

You'd thinking in terms of playing beautiful fun pleasing basketball was the Spurs and 29 others.

I am so tired of this team and AGAIN seeing the most spoiled fans in sports rewarded.

Being a Spurs fan is the easiest thing in the world- you NEVER have to worry about anything going wrong and god forbid a season with less than 50 wins.

I'd be ecstatic if ANY other team was doing this for Miami. But not the freaking Spurs

Yeah we get it, you're a Buffalo sports fan, your teams suck dog ass year in and year out, and for someone to be a fan of any team that consistently posts a winning record is dishonorable.

No one cares. Like, at all.

Is it possible to feel bad for a two time champ, and multi millionaire? I ask because I really do feel bad for LeBron. Outside of game one he is getting no help from his squad. This is almost like his old Cleveland team in the Finals against the Spurs and it has no rite to be. The Spurs are great but Miami is making it easier for SA.

No.

LeBron chose to go to Miami. Sure, he was buddy-buddy with Wade and Bosh and they planned to team up a couple years in advance, but he should have known the pitfalls of aging players, the restrictions the salary cap puts on the roster, etc.

Plus, the Heat are playing in the fourth consecutive Finals. The other 14 East teams would kill to have just gotten to one Finals.

And LeBron's a douche. And his jock-sniffers are bigger douches.

No.

LeBron chose to go to Miami. Sure, he was buddy-buddy with Wade and Bosh and they planned to team up a couple years in advance, but he should have known the pitfalls of aging players, the restrictions the salary cap puts on the roster, etc.

Plus, the Heat are playing in the fourth consecutive Finals. The other 14 East teams would kill to have just gotten to one Finals.

And LeBron's a douche. And his jock-sniffers are bigger douches.

You seem angry.

Archived