2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trent Richardson inactive for the Colts today.

You may be thinking "Wow, they really lost that trade with the Browns!"

And then you remember that the Browns ended up with Johnny Football in that trade, and remember that that trade was equally awful.

1425175351-U10338.png

FOX's coverage has been awful. You CAN'T set your audience up for disappointment like that. It's one thing to reference history, it's another to reinforce that history's sequel is about the go down without even consulting the damn forecast.

Also the favoritism to Rodgers sucks. Romo's barely held together these days by screws, surgeries, and probably masking tape, yet Rodger's marginally injured calf has made him the Hero Overcoming The Odds.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

FOX's coverage has been awful. You CAN'T set your audience up for disappointment like that. It's one thing to reference history, it's another to reinforce that history's sequel is about the go down without even consulting the damn forecast.

Also the favoritism to Rodgers sucks. Romo's barely held together these days by screws, surgeries, and probably masking tape, yet Rodger's marginally injured calf has made him the Hero Overcoming The Odds.

Yeah, this is bad, but John Gruden is worse.

Didn't Joe Buck make a joke about "Ice Bowl II?"

Just my (admittedly biased) opinion, but it seems like they've been equally in love with both QBs. Fortunately, it hasn't reached the level of yesterday's Ravens - Pats game. It wouldn't have surprised me at all to hear Collinsworth say "Brady has my panties so wet that I'm sliding off my chair." Then again, maybe it just seemed that way because I'm so tired of the Patriots.

BB52Big.jpg

Didn't Joe Buck make a joke about "Ice Bowl II?"

Just my (admittedly biased) opinion, but it seems like they've been equally in love with both QBs. Fortunately, it hasn't reached the level of yesterday's Ravens - Pats game. It wouldn't have surprised me at all to hear Collinsworth say "Brady has my panties so wet that I'm sliding off my chair." Then again, maybe it just seemed that way because I'm so tired of the Patriots.

It might not have been a joke... I saw it on their on-screen graphics.

IFUDUFGHIKFS WE UJV BC DLC GS F2F I hate anytime we have to talk about a "football move". I'm rooting for the Packers more than the Cowboys, but that was a damn catch.

Well that was absolute bull :censored:. I guess payback for last week?

Earlier this week on Facebook, I told our very own Gary that the only team the NFL loves more than the Cowboys are my Packers. Looks like I wasn't too far off the mark.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived