Ask A Moderator

I've got a friend who REALLY wants to vote for me in the Concept Championship. Is it wrong for him to make an account and vote for me just for that purpose?

It should be. That's why there are limits set in the Logolympiad, where accounts need to be created before a certain date. It prevents users from making fake accounts for voting purposes.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I've experienced a lot of latency when trying to access the site from time to time, especially during the evening. Next experienced this before on the CCSLC. Increased traffic?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I cannot figure out how to change the title or subtitle of a topic. Help please?

Edit your original post, then click the bottom right box ("Use Full Editor").

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Sorry if this question has been asked, but it's bothered me since the last major update.

Regarding signatures. I want to put this image as my signature, but as you can see I have had to make it much smaller. I get a board message saying that the image I want to use is bigger than 860 x 140, when it clearly isn't. Any cure for this? It's not a big deal, just has bothered me as to why this happening. :P

lambeau.png

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Sorry if this question has been asked, but it's bothered me since the last major update.

Regarding signatures. I want to put this image as my signature, but as you can see I have had to make it much smaller. I get a board message saying that the image I want to use is bigger than 860 x 140, when it clearly isn't. Any cure for this? It's not a big deal, just has bothered me as to why this happening. :P

lambeau.png

It is bigger. It's 151px tall.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

lambeau.png

It is bigger. It's 151px tall.

It is to. Forgot to bring in the width into account. Thanks.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Is there anyway to view the desktop version of the forum from a mobile device?

Anyone wanna answer my question?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna sound like a complete moron, but how do you embed a video? I know how to get the code, but what do you do with it?

For youtube, I think you just paste the link, and the video will show up in your post. That has always worked for me.

No dice.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.