fouhy12's 2015 NFL Re-Design (32/32 - 49ers and Titans)

fouhy12

Hi guys, It's been a while since I've posted concepts here! The biggest issue I'd had in the past with posting here was not finishing the project I was working on. To fix this, I have already finished my designs for all 32 teams, and I'll be posting them here every couple days during the summer. Once all of the teams are posted, I'll go back and fix the designs according to your comments. I'd also like to keep this thread updated during the fall and winter by posting the uniform match ups for that week if my designs were actually in use. Also, keep in mind that I made changes to every team regardless of how I feel about their current uniform. A re-design is no fun if every team stays the same!

Here's the template I'm using. It wasn't mine originally, but I made some changes to make it my own.

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

New England Patriots

Carolina Panthers

Denver Broncos

Green Bay Packers

Indianapolis Colts

Washington Redskins

New Orleans Saints

Jacksonville Jaguars

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Houston Texans

Philadelphia Eagles

Cincinnati Bengals

St. Louis Rams

San Diego Chargers

Detroit Lions

Pittsburgh Steelers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Miami Dolphins

Chicago Bears

Dallas Cowboys

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Seattle Seahawks

New York Giants

Cleveland Browns

Minnesota Vikings

New York Jets

San Francisco 49ers

Tennessee Titans

Now, let's get to the good part! Up first, the Arizona Cardinals! I took inspiration from both the Northwestern stripes on the old road uniforms and the Arizona flag to create a relatively simple uniform that fits the Cardinals.

oa17ykw.png

dljnAlI.jpgxDiZT2Q.jpgV23Zm6x.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it, keep this series going!

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Thanks, timberwolf and jrcollis! llfhockey, should I go with a white facemask instead?

Stick with grey mask. Think it would work well.

Ew. Grey masks are gross.

Awesome uniform by the way. It's much better than what they're using now.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Thanks for the input guys! I think I'll change the mask to white when I go back and make changes.

Also, there's a couple notes I want to make that I forgot to mention in the first post. First, I want to add a team slogan or something inside the collar for every team. For example, the Panthers currently have "Keep Pounding" on their collar. I don't know each team that well, so I'm open to suggestions for what to put for each team. Also, some modified NFL rules for this series: teams are allowed to wear one of three options when it comes to alternates. They can 1) wear an alternate jersey, as seen in the Cardinals, 2) wear an alternate helmet, but be limited to 2 jerseys, or 3) wear a throwback uniform in its entirety. All 3 options are limited to being worn twice a year, and can't be worn in the playoffs.

Really digging the Cardinals unis. Cardinals helmet looks a bit high-schoolish per say, but other than that....I'll give it a 9/10. Oh and do you mind making a Cowboys Thanksgiving Uniform with the current helmet???

Due to the fact that the Cowboys almost exclusively wear white at home, I only made two jerseys for them. I don't want to make two blue jerseys, only to have each one get worn once each year.

I think I'm going to post the Falcons tonight as they're the next team up and I want to get this thread off to a quick start. I'm taking requests if anyone wants to see a particular team sooner rather than later. As it is, I'm just going to go in alphabetical order.

Archived