NBA Changes 2017-18

Conrad.

7 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Losing the college lanes= big downgrade no matter which team does it

Totally disagree. They don’t apply to and are completely unnecessary on a professional floor. College markings don’t belong there.

The floor looks cleaner without them as well, so it’s a win-win.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Grizzlies' goal is to become the most forgettable team in the league, they are definitely succeeding. They've managed to take an already dull look and remove any small pieces of personality that it had. 

spacer.png

15 hours ago, MkDon said:

This was my take on the Grizzlies court without the college lanes, but i guess a little creativity is not allowed in the NBA nowadays.

ue50n4G.png

Now that's nice. It's not like it's impossible to make use without college lanes lol

On 8/17/2017 at 2:26 PM, Bradbury said:

A contact of mine says "I wondered why they sent the floor off..." Between the new scoreboard, ribbons, and other upgrades, FedExForum should look pretty fresh this fall.

This seemingly confirms my conspiracy theory I had in my head that the Grizzlies were going to potentially be minimizing gold even more. The end of the gold triangle and removal of gold college lanes seemingly confirms it. This potentially kills my hopes for a gold jersey (other than a return of Memphis Tams throwbacks). 

From the 2K18 trailer for the All-Time teams, a first look at the new Nike warm-up pants and shooting shirts:

IMG_6938.thumb.PNG.02cba15de2ae1c22458c1fba72b3cd01.PNG

We've already seen a few examples of the warm-up jackets, but this is the first we've seen of the corresponding pants and long sleeve shooting shirts.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

From the 2K18 trailer for the All-Time teams, a first look at the new Nike warm-up pants and shooting shirts:

IMG_6938.thumb.PNG.02cba15de2ae1c22458c1fba72b3cd01.PNG

We've already seen a few examples of the warm-up jackets, but this is the first we've seen of the corresponding pants and long sleeve shooting shirts.

Noah still trying to figure out the proper way to shoot a basketball... ?

sorry if this has been broached already (I have a lot of catching up to do & wanted to ask about this before I forget)...but is this just quirkiness of the videogame or did the Heat un-slant their numbers?

I'd really like it if they did, slanted numbers feel really 90s to me

heatslant.jpg

EDIT: I'm dumb. forgot we already saw Bam in the "new" jersey. Plus if I'd gone further in the video before posting I would've seen the Mourning shot

heatslant2.jpg

1 hour ago, Around the Horn said:

Is this the new design for Nike team wear or just a Pistons thing? (via Little Caesars Arena on instagram)

36784204205_181a37a133_o.png

I'm guessing Nike team wear. I think we saw the Sacramento version a few weeks back. Looks pretty good.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Is this the new design for Nike team wear or just a Pistons thing? (via Little Caesars Arena on instagram)

36784204205_181a37a133_o.png

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

I'm guessing Nike team wear. I think we saw the Sacramento version a few weeks back. Looks pretty good.  

Yeah, that's just Nike's templated design for the NBA practice jerseys and workout/shooting shirts. We've seen the Kings' practice jerseys and workout shirts with that design, as well as the Cavs' and Celtics' workout shirts:

IMG_6953.thumb.PNG.a3202d04bfa32e6b4f80b7a37c97e401.PNGIMG_6954.thumb.PNG.676208986d42b63e96d4d774e57320f4.PNGIMG_6951.thumb.PNG.699cb00678f532b5c79d9b110896a2c2.PNGIMG_6950.thumb.PNG.4bae58bad75a45b1b8e6a6aefcaec409.PNGIMG_6952.thumb.JPG.43035cb2962b99e73ff4b3ed622243b0.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived