NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Game. Over.

Ce la vie, Chiefs. You're now added to the ever growing list of playoff victims New England has eviscerated.

Andy Reid clock management comes out again as he stupidly calls a timeout on 3rd down when the Patriots seemed to be happy to run out the clock...they get the ball to start the 2nd half. Cut your losses and regroup.

AFC = #OneTeamConference

And soon, the NFL = #OneTeamLeague

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Tom Brady is a time traveling wizard. That's my only explanation. 

Well he did sell his soul, strawberries, leaving a pregnant Bridget Moynahan in exchange for Super Bowls, Gisele, avocado ice cream, and a quack trainer in Alex Guerrero. 

If the Patriots lose it'll be because Keion Crossen is somehow on an NFL roster.

Edit: Add JC Jackson to that list.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

3 minutes ago, Lafarge said:

If the Patriots lose it'll be because Keion Crossen is somehow on an NFL roster.

Edit: Add JC Jackson to that list.

JC Jackson has actually had a great year. That’s the first TD he has allowed all season.

I don’t even know who the :censored: Keion Crossen is and I’m a die hard Patriots fan.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

JC Jackson has actually had a great year. That’s the first TD he has allowed all season.

I don’t even know who the :censored: Keion Crossen is and I’m a die hard Patriots fan.

He's 7th round rookie. Insanely athletic, no other skills.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

Pats didn’t convert that 4th and 1. That’s game. Chiefs win.

Yep. Belichick choked it with that play call.

4 minutes ago, Lafarge said:

Yep. Belichick choked it with that play call.

This has the hallmarks of a Patriots playoff loss. Easy points left on the board, failed conversions. Chiefs are capitalizing and playing a great game.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived