2010-11 NBA Season

gingerbreadmann

Well, Baron Davis is a fantastic point guard, but he doesn't fit in the Clippers system. They have a young team that loves to run, where Baron is best used in a half-court setting. The two teams who would fit IMO are Portland and Atlanta who both like the half court pick and roll offense, and need a PG

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isiah Thomas still believes he can help the New York Knicks win a title.

Does this man realize how much he is hated in New York and how much heat the Knicks will take if they bring him back.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well, Baron Davis is a fantastic point guard, but he doesn't fit in the Clippers system. They have a young team that loves to run, where Baron is best used in a half-court setting. The two teams who would fit IMO are Portland and Atlanta who both like the half court pick and roll offense, and need a PG

I agree. Although Baron is on the wrong side of his prime, I think he can still contribute and would be a great fit with the Hawks. Bibby is just not close to the player he once was and needs to be looked at as a second or third option. The combo of B. Davis/Teague would work nice in Atlanta.

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

I agree. Although Baron is on the wrong side of his prime, I think he can still contribute and would be a great fit with the Hawks. Bibby is just not close to the player he once was and needs to be looked at as a second or third option. The combo of B. Davis/Teague would work nice in Atlanta.

Overweight BD would still be an improvement over any of the PGs that Atlanta has right now. Bibby is still a viable contributor on offense but he is a turnstile on defense. Teague is pretty good on defense, but his offense is terrible (especially his finishing. He's already had a few turnovers where he drove to the rim & lost the ball for no discernible reason). It's amazing. They literally have to sacrifice one side of the ball for the other whenever they take one guy out. Don't know who the Hawks be willing to sacrifice (they just announced today that Josh Smith is absolutely NOT on the trade block, despite what Joe Dumars believes in his delusions of grandeur), but it would be nice having a somewhat even-keeled PG.

Also, Isiah Thomas is bat :censored: crazy.

Cleveland's still not stopping (trust me one of my friends from Cleveland posted this about 3 times today on Facebook)....

And on that note, here's probably the rest of the country's response to that

This isn't good team chemistry.

Oh Wes. See if Jonny was on the court that might work a tad bit better :lol:

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Cleveland's still not stopping (trust me one of my friends from Cleveland posted this about 3 times today on Facebook)....

Frankly, I'm surprised that someone other than that ESTONES6 guy posted this.

What should LeBron do? He should tell Cleveland to grow the :censored: up and stop acting like a jilted high school kid. God I am so sick of this. Oh well, once I move to Florida next year I won't have to be surrounded by this nonsense anymore. Honest to God I'm almost ready to become a Heat fan.

BB52Big.jpg

Oh well, once I move to Florida next year I won't have to be surrounded by this nonsense anymore. Honest to God I'm almost ready to become a Heat fan.

You're taking your talents to South Beach too, eh?

Oh well, once I move to Florida next year I won't have to be surrounded by this nonsense anymore. Honest to God I'm almost ready to become a Heat fan.

Will you announce it live to Millions of people on ESPN?

Well, I'm moving to Florida. Any talent I might be bringing is open to debate.

Will you announce it live to Millions of people on ESPN?

I will make the announcement live on TV but not on ESPN. I'm making my announcement on Versus because I don't want anyone to see it and alert the Florida authorities that I'm moving there. I've already bought a goofy looking checkered shirt to wear and everything. I couldn't get the Boys Club to attend so I had to settle for the trustees from the Mansfield Correctional Facility.

We have become witness of infrared!

Recognize Bitches!!!

BB52Big.jpg

Well I, for one, am disappointed in your taking the easy way out. I was hoping you'd bring credibility to the posters from the Ohio area -- but now it's obvious that you don't care about your legacy on these forums. Now you'll never be compared to Jordan.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived