DaytonBlue

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

group.jpg?w=800&h=300

long-picstitch.jpg?w=600&h=300

niang-picstitch.jpg?w=600&h=300

ejim-picstitch.jpg?w=600&h=300

Iowa State Cyclones got new jerseys. Announced today via the school. Looks to be one of the first customized Nike jerseys they've worn. Noting the cyclone pattern on the back

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

That Duke template looks nice for Hofstra in royal, gold, and white. Really like the gold uniform. That pannelling design is 15+ years old and Nike is still dishing it out as a template to smaller colleges and high schools. And it doesn't look dated in the least bit. Is it overused? Sure. But when paired with the correct lettering and numbering, it always looks so sharp.

It is a nice-looking template.... for Duke. Unfortunately, the look is getting boring even for Duke thanks to all the other schools ripping it off over the years - same reason why Denver's look is getting stale, IMO.

But hey, at least Nike offers a choice of a couple generic templates, that's better than Adidas' one template per year.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

It is a nice-looking template.... for Duke. Unfortunately, the look is getting boring even for Duke thanks to all the other schools ripping it off over the years - same reason why Denver's look is getting stale, IMO.

But hey, at least Nike offers a choice of a couple generic templates, that's better than Adidas' one template per year.

I think Marshall looks really good in that template. But it's definitely become overused to the point where I don't like most designs on that template that I normally would.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Here's the logo for the 2014 SEC Tournament. I do not know if this will be the midcourt logo.

1380681672554_zpsfd6e189a.jpg

There should be a rule against skyline logos for any city that doesn't at least have one distinctive structure in its skyline. Who would even know this were Atlanta if it didn't say so?

Arkansas got Nike Elite uniforms this season. Here's the first glimpse at them. Doesn't show much but it looks like the same font as the football jerseys. I'm interested to see what they put on the back.

QCNWTKYWQYCQJKI.20130925190714.jpg

Those are Nike HyperElite uniforms. However, Arkansas is not a Nike Elite school. Those are not the same things.

Arkansas got Nike Elite uniforms this season. Here's the first glimpse at them. Doesn't show much but it looks like the same font as the football jerseys. I'm interested to see what they put on the back.

QCNWTKYWQYCQJKI.20130925190714.jpg

Those are Nike HyperElite uniforms. However, Arkansas is not a Nike Elite school. Those are not the same things.

I don't believe I said we were a Nike Elite school.

Here's the logo for the 2014 SEC Tournament. I do not know if this will be the midcourt logo.

1380681672554_zpsfd6e189a.jpg

There should be a rule against skyline logos for any city that doesn't at least have one distinctive structure in its skyline. Who would even know this were Atlanta if it didn't say so?

Atlanta actually does have a pretty distinctive structure in its skyline this logo just doesn't do a good job of representing it.

atlanta-skyline-4-b.jpg

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Archived