**UNVEILED** New Dallas Stars logo and uniforms (earlier logo leaks confirmed)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd like the new logo more without the bevel. I don't know. It's very hard to make a bevel work, and I just don't think they pulled it of here.

I actually really like the bevel. It just adds a little to the logo. I really like the logo, but it would be perfect if it had the gold in it.

It's definitely worse without the bevel.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Someone mentioned this before, but it kind of got lost in the shuffle: do we know for sure that silver will part of the jerseys, or could it only be in the logo for the bevel effect? The Jets don't use two shades of silver and the Houston Astros don't use silver at all, despite them being in both teams' respective beveled logos.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I will say, with so many logos incorporating a star in Texas alone, its gotta be hard to come up with an original take on a star logo. But I do feel like the beveled star thing is just getting kind of lazy. I also wish someone could come up with a fresh alternative to the five-point star, although a Texas team named the stars doesn't have much choice but to imitate the lone star.

I wish it was skewed less. Slanted logos can work on a hockey sweater but I'm afraid this Stars logo is going look more offcenter than any other crest I've ever seen.

The uniforms will really make or break this redesign so I don't wanna invest too much into the leaked logos.

Midway.png

I think I'd like the new logo more without the bevel. I don't know. It's very hard to make a bevel work, and I just don't think they pulled it of here.

I actually really like the bevel. It just adds a little to the logo. I really like the logo, but it would be perfect if it had the gold in it.

It would definitely be better, but by no stretch of the imagination could this considered "perfect".

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

One more time...here's it is with gold

Stars-2_zps1265d836.png

Looks good just maybe a lil silver trim around the gold, then it might look better?

Nah, 5 colors are enough.

Now I know was bugging me the star and D should be different colors like gold & white. I'm on my phone so I can't mock something up but I think it would look a million times better.

Okay, let's try this one more time...

Starslogo2_zps2b30aca6.png

It's alright, but the green outline doesn't really work for me. Not a bad alteration though.

thats about as good as u can get with that logo and colors, the star & the D both dont get lost.

I don't know why you guys think "lone" or "alone" has to take a singular. It can be used to describe a set of individuals that are unique or separated from others.

Having said that, Lone Stars would be a terrible name for the team.

I think any talk about changing the team name, the wild becoming the stars, or the stars switching to red white and blue should officially be starjacked.

Same dumb argument every time.

Archived