**UNVEILED** New Dallas Stars logo and uniforms (earlier logo leaks confirmed)

PTX_16-6138_TCX_SRGB.png

Beautiful colour... Can't wait to see the green jersey. It'll probably vault the Stars into at the least the top 5 when it comes to aesthetics.

Yes...I would love it to be that color as opposed to 341C, which has elements of teal.

I should also mention: teams don't designate Textiles as official colors. They assign solid/spot colors as base colors, and then match to textiles, threads, twill, etc. from there.

If anything, they would use this color as a primary:

PLS_356_C_SRGB.png

The above color is the original North Stars' Green...was also still in use during the first season in Dallas. It's certainly possible that they might be bringing that one back.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my sources said that the stars green is going to match the canucks green...

not sure if that was his way of saying kelly green, or if that's actually the pantone we're going to see.

take that with a grain of salt, but everything else i've been told has been pretty spot on so far.

no matter how many times I see it, I just can't get this out of my head

dart_logo.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

What if......the Minnesota North Stars did not move and the logo had the outline of the state of Minnesota with star intertwined with the uppercase M?

What if your aunt had balls?

Then that would be his uncle, duh.

Ignore the shoulder patches, but would anyone have a problem with this?

CMZkPdl.png

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

CMZkPdl.png

I would add some black in the sleeves because there a lot of it within the logo. To balance things out better.

CMZkPdl.png

Yes.

No back anywhere on the jersey looks dumb with that logo.

Honestly, I'm fine with green, black, silver and white. I dig it. Gold was nice and I'm sure we'll see it again someday but for now this is how it is. I'm looking forward to what they jerseys look like.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I don't think they'll ever go back to that exact logo, but I'll say....10.5 for :censored:s and giggles.

You're seriously reaching for things to bitch about.

Sorry if you feel I'm "bitching."

I have a feeling that both the Stars and Canes will come up with solid, solid unis, and I'm really happy about both, especially since they're going the traditional role.

However, I am concerned about the color for 2 reasons.

1. Anything even remotely teal will be derided as being too close to the Sharks' aesthetic.

2. Have you ever noticed how poor the lighting is inside the Dallas arena? Everything looks really dark and muddy on TV. Even when they had green in their palette previously, it looked grungy (especially next to the black), so I'm pulling for as light a shade as humanly possible, and I hope they tested the sweater in the arena to see how it looks on TV. To me, to spend all this time on something that the average fan sees as black from far away/ on TV is a borderline waste. (For as much as I love the Wild's third jersey, you don't notice the great color until close-ups are shown of the bench and players...)

This would be perfect IMO, Green and Gold, no silver aside from the bevel

MCfEChC.png

I wonder how many Minnesota fans will look at this and say "that could have been us, that could have still been our colors!" Too much association to the pre-1992 North Stars (yellow and forest green) to be a Dallas Stars logo (gold and dark green).*

*confession: compared to everyone else on CCSLC, I suck at knowing specific colors, so apologies if my generalizations have pissed you guys off

So what about the new Stars logo on this? Basically a recolored Whalers jersey.

Starsunimockupgreen_zpsc4383f18.jpg

Change that green to a teal and we have ourselves some early 1990s Sharks copycats.

THAT'S what that reminded me of! Thanks lol

That is beautiful, the navy Whalers set is my favorite NHL jersey EVER!!! I think it might look even better in these colours.

So what about the new Stars logo on this? Basically a recolored Whalers jersey.

Starsunimockupgreen_zpsc4383f18.jpg

That is simple gorgeous! my oh my what a wonderful uni

**Here's my Dallas Stars jersey prediction.

It's based on their statement of considering the team's history into the design...

Stars6_zpsb8ed14fd.png

If it's like this, I would be more than happy.

**Here's my Dallas Stars jersey prediction.

It's based on their statement of considering the team's history into the design...

Stars6_zpsb8ed14fd.png

If it's like this, I would be more than happy.

Yeah, that's the first concept I've seen that doesn't make me upset about the exclusion of yellow.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Archived