Luke_Groundrunner

**UNVEILED** New Dallas Stars logo and uniforms (earlier logo leaks confirmed)

I'll adopt the Stars as my second favourite team if they bring out the guy in the horse head and mooterous sweater again.

Why not sell your fandom to a Stars fan on eBay?

QefQVzW.jpg

Well better than the Hurricanes that's for sure.

The inside of the collars has the retro logo.

Knew the stupid circle logo would be on the sleeve, but I guess it's better than no shoulder/sleeve logo.

Overall I really like it. TAKE NOTES LIGHTNING!

^A few jerseys, actually. It seems more like they just Googled up "Stars uniform history" and found that pic that you find on those dumb plaques with "Dallas Stars: A hockey legacy" written below in Times New Roman.

EDIT: That was in reply to wildwing's post.

The jerseys aren't bad. Still miss the gold, but they're alright. Although I don't know why they (and Carolina) went with the "square" yoke that the Devils use. A round one would have looked so much better.

^A few jerseys, actually. It seems more like they just Googled up "Stars uniform history" and found that pic that you find on those dumb plaques with "Dallas Stars: A hockey legacy" written below in Times New Roman.

That's the Maple Leaf Productions plaque. They made them for all NHL, NFL and MLB teams.

http://www.heritagesportsart.com/

5029876201_9b4950a6d9_o.png

The uniform histories were never supposed to be exhaustive, only representative of the teams' various eras.

The State of Texas logo LIVES!!

BL9HHx5CUAAEfOQ.jpg

Love the jerseys (love that shade of green) but as I stated before I don't like the logo as a primary (the old "Dallas Stars"/star logo was much better).

I also don't like the roundel version on the shoulders.

Overall while much better than thier old set, they are still not as nice as the old dark green star-stripe jerseys from the pre-lockout.

Its a pity that the whole uniform (helmets. socks and pants) weren't shown.

Anyone else getting this vibe from the home?

Chicago-Blackhawks-19-Janathan-Toews-Green-Kids-Jersey-1902.JPG

The State of Texas logo LIVES!!

BL9HHx5CUAAEfOQ.jpg

They should have put that on the shoulders. Other then that though, home run. Like what I see.