The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

Yeah, I was noticing a bunch of crooked numbers last night. That can't be a bad thing.

Happened to see a 7-6 game in Los Angeles. Kinda reminds me of the Thrashers and Kings games over the years....seemed like whenever these two played each other, it was a crazy, high-scoring game for one or both sides.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Laffs-Jets game last night. I haven't watched the Leafs on TV since the season opener and man they sucked last night. Why the hell is Randy still the coach? I turned it off after the second period.

PS Buff was ridiculous.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I watched the Laffs-Jets game last night. I haven't watched the Leafs on TV since the season opener and man they sucked last night. Why the hell is Randy still the coach? I turned it off after the second period.

PS Buff was ridiculous.

The Leafs certainly didn't play well nor deserve to win that game, but that was some of the worst reffing I've seen in a while. I don't quite get the hard on the broadcast team had for Buff either? He score a goal that he flubbed on the shot, and skated a circle around the Leafs end once. Very nice hit on Clarkson but the he throws a late hit on Panik and is praises by the announcers? Little had 3 points, how he wasn't first star is beyond me.

untitled-6.jpg

The response to Carlyle's firing have been hilarious. They're all so happy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Leafs fire coach

Hire Big Name

Fans rejoice this is the renessance of Leaf Hockey

Team has one good year

Team disappoints two straight years

Fan Hate Coach

Repeat

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Let's just hope the Leafs hire a coach who's willing to coach and not just a guy who says "Do this, ohh you don't want to do that? Okay that's fine do whatever you like".

Paul Maurice would've been perfect for this team, it's a shame the team he got when he came in 7 or however many years ago it was.

untitled-6.jpg

Unbelievable how Vlasic was able to come through twice on back to back nights in the clutch. I mean, yes this is against the mid-tier schlubs of Winnipeg and Minnesota, but hey, points are points. I'm also digging this production from that Karlsson guy. I think he's scored in three straight games now, so if the young kids can keep contributing, maybe San Jose has a fighting chance against the elite of the conference, even though they've been manhandled by some of the better teams in the conference just two weeks ago.

On a different note, can any Blues fans here say they feel more comfortable with these offensive explosions they've had against the Pacific in the last couple games. Is this more typical in what we should see from this franchise or is this level of play unsustainable?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Wednesday Night Rivalry doubleheader!

Boston vs Pittsburgh

Meh.

NYR vs... Anaheim?

I mean the Rangers lost to the Kings last year in the finals and the Ducks are only like what? An hour away? Good enough for Rivalry Night.

I guess it could be when West Coast-East Coast rap beef takes to the ice.

IbjBaeE.png

Bruins better pick it up tonight. If they don't pull off a win against the Penguins, it's safe to say some changes need to be made. Hopefully that means Lucic no longer in a Bruins sweater.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived