The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

I just think it's fantastic that the untraditional markets like Nashville, the Isles and Tampa are making waves into the top ten of the league, in addition to the perennial underachievers in Washington and St. Louis being relevant as well. I like seeing fresh blood seep into the playoffs and we're due for a shake-up. Shoot, if I can't watch my guys play competently, might as well root for another team to get their moment in the Sun.

Montreal, Chicago and Detroit as well.

sig.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think it's fantastic that the untraditional markets like Nashville, the Isles and Tampa are making waves into the top ten of the league, in addition to the perennial underachievers in Washington and St. Louis being relevant as well. I like seeing fresh blood seep into the playoffs and we're due for a shake-up. Shoot, if I can't watch my guys play competently, might as well root for another team to get their moment in the Sun.

:therock:

Let me clarify: It's good to see franchises who used to be losers start to win

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Actually...since first making the playoffs in 2003, the Predators have missed the postseason only three times. Outside of the past two seasons, they've been pretty consistent contenders.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Consistent in that they generally get bounced in the first round by better teams, yeah, sure. Outside of Suter's last stand in 2012 they've never been a legitimate threat for the Cup, and even then they went down without a fight to Glendale's last stand.

Also, yeah, Carcillo is a piece of crap. He's the scorpion from the Frog and the Scorpion fable. Of course he's going to injure a player and get himself suspended; it's his nature.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Consistent in that they generally get bounced in the first round by better teams, yeah, sure. Outside of Suter's last stand in 2012 they've never been a legitimate threat for the Cup, and even then they went down without a fight to Glendale's last stand.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Sharks and Flames doing their best to imitate each other. 3-3, 2nd INT. Sharks give up 2 to start the the game. Flames give up two to start the second period. Sharks took a brief lead, but of course let Calgary tie it a few minutes later.

Foxsports.com made a bizarre choice on which Sabres logo to use on their game tracker.

N6xq6DG.jpg

They are also using the Ducks 2013 primary, now alternate logo instead of the current primary webbed D.

Report: Bruins, Canadiens set for 2016 Winter Classic in Foxborough

I presume neither Minnesota nor Colorado submitted a bid? It's time to spread this event around a little.

I've been hearing that Minnesota and Colorado are possibly getting Stadium Series game next season instead.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived