2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that? I can't tell in phone if that's last year's rave green shirt with Cascade Shale trim or this year's rave green shirt with Sounder Blue trim. :P

It's Navy's. Hahahahahahaha!!!! It seems the leaks are getting out earlier this year for MLS.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is it that hard to just remove the stupid white background, seriously ruins the kit.

I would imagine the new patch is just slapped on top of the old Alpari sponsorship, its size and position makes it look like that's the case.

Is it that hard to just remove the stupid white background, seriously ruins the kit.

I would imagine the new patch is just slapped on top of the old Alpari sponsorship, its size and position makes it look like that's the case.

This. Sad that West Ham has had two sponsors go belly up on them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think Adidas should be banned from manufacturing any sort of sports uniform until they stop putting their three stripes on every single kit.

Totally agree. Ban all branding! How dare manufacturers identify themselves on their own products!

There is a very big and very obvious difference between sticking a manufacturer's logo on a kit and shoving the exact same pattern on every single one so it represents your company.

Its the equivalent of the NFL turning every pant stripe into the shape of a Nike swoosh.

That's Houston and KC, right?

houston-dynamo-2015-home-jersey-2.jpg

DC is up there without a sponsor. is Leidos out?

Could be wrong but KC appears to be going with plaid pattern ...interesting.

Dynamo Creamsicle Fade could be interesting if the socks fade too.

Another image from the MLS office showed the new TFC kit without sponsor. Also confirms hideous PTFC kit.

https://twitter.com/VanCityVilla/status/563460251123347457?s=1

NYCdog.png

Toronto and Seattle are awful plain this season. The texture detail on the Crew kit is nice, but it's not like you'll be able to see it in general play.

I don't know. I appreciate the clean aesthetic adidas is going for, but to me they're on the wrong side of simple.

Sporting KC looks okay, but the plaid lines should really align.

I do like the Houston shirt though -- they wear white shorts, right? For 2015, I'm a real big fan of Houston, Portland, Orlando City and the new New York RB shirt. At this point, everything else feels like an incomplete.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived