crashcarson15

2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

Is that? I can't tell in phone if that's last year's rave green shirt with Cascade Shale trim or this year's rave green shirt with Sounder Blue trim. :P

Is that? I can't tell in phone if that's last year's rave green shirt with Cascade Shale trim or this year's rave green shirt with Sounder Blue trim. :P

It's Navy's. Hahahahahahaha!!!! It seems the leaks are getting out earlier this year for MLS.

Here is the new sponsor for West Ham, after Alpari went out of business.

West-Ham-United-Betway-Kit-1.jpg

Is it that hard to just remove the stupid white background, seriously ruins the kit.

original.jpg?w=800&h

Is it that hard to just remove the stupid white background, seriously ruins the kit.

I would imagine the new patch is just slapped on top of the old Alpari sponsorship, its size and position makes it look like that's the case.

Of course the Hammers have form for this sort of thing, turning this...

new-west-ham-united-shirt.jpg

into this electrician's tape monstrosity...

article-1083678-02A5F87B00000578-913_468

...and this international-style front squad number patch...

dim460.jpg

before eventually going with this:

article-0-02B54BC7000005DC-969_468x626.j

Edited by Malpass

I would imagine the new patch is just slapped on top of the old Alpari sponsorship, its size and position makes it look like that's the case.

This. Sad that West Ham has had two sponsors go belly up on them.

I think Adidas should be banned from manufacturing any sort of sports uniform until they stop putting their three stripes on every single kit.

Totally agree. Ban all branding! How dare manufacturers identify themselves on their own products!

There is a very big and very obvious difference between sticking a manufacturer's logo on a kit and shoving the exact same pattern on every single one so it represents your company.

Its the equivalent of the NFL turning every pant stripe into the shape of a Nike swoosh.

Definitely Sporting KC because of the crest and I'm pretty certain that is the Dynamo.

That's Houston and KC, right?

houston-dynamo-2015-home-jersey-2.jpg

DC is up there without a sponsor. is Leidos out?

Could be wrong but KC appears to be going with plaid pattern ...interesting.

Dynamo Creamsicle Fade could be interesting if the socks fade too.

Another image from the MLS office showed the new TFC kit without sponsor. Also confirms hideous PTFC kit.

https://twitter.com/VanCityVilla/status/563460251123347457?s=1

Fanatics leaked a bunch of MLS jerseys:

Crew

Crew_zpstkrkbkeb.png

Sporting KC:

6DATjWI.png

Toronto FC:

COuyDwo.png

I actually really like each of these.

Houston's looks like hot garbage though. It reminds me of a knock off brand athletic shirt you'd find at Walmart.

Oh, and here's a closeup of the pattern on the Crew jersey:

hcKjymX.png

And a closeup of the Sporting KC snap collar and the pattern

9CZ3HSa.png

Toronto and Seattle are awful plain this season. The texture detail on the Crew kit is nice, but it's not like you'll be able to see it in general play.

I don't know. I appreciate the clean aesthetic adidas is going for, but to me they're on the wrong side of simple.

Sporting KC looks okay, but the plaid lines should really align.

I do like the Houston shirt though -- they wear white shorts, right? For 2015, I'm a real big fan of Houston, Portland, Orlando City and the new New York RB shirt. At this point, everything else feels like an incomplete.