2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

You know the pharse "once in a blue moon"? This graphic is a reference to this how rarely City wins a league. ;) Anyway that jersey looks fresh finally nike's trying to add something new to their kits.

4r2eer.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wonga logo continues to completely ruin their kits but at least it looks like Puma didn't eff up the simplest of tasks this year (easier said than done) by sticking with simple, complete, uninterrupted vertical black and white stripes.

The grey one would be cool without the wonga logo...very Detroit Lions look with those colors. The white? Well...Puma's gotta Puma I suppose...

Are these the ones they talked about last year that were supposed to be Captain America-esque? Either way, I don't like it. Glad this isn't a World Cup year, because these are awfully disappointing.

EDIT: I forgot there's a Gold Cup this year. That's not good.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I love this Newcastle home kit!

ob_4e92c1_newcastle-new-home-kit-2015201ob_e8e954_newcastle-new-kits-2016.jpegob_9d73e6_nouveau-maillot-2016-newcastle

I actually like (not love) the home kit, but that away kit is AWFUL...I new NUFC would get stuck with it when the generic template leaked a while back. The third photo is actually the "members" kit and not the 3rd kit, so I'm guessing we'll get to see a whole new horrendous Puma creation in the near future.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived