2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Jackets seem to be putting out posters for each of their opponents. The first one I've seen:

12112208_10153289451378918_1568299330369

That is awesome. Love the retro style!

I'm sure they wouldn't, but if "(insert opponent mascot here) on horse" is the theme, it'd be hilariously awesome to see a bruin charging on a horse. I'm thinking they'd just do a standalone bruin though.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I'm sure they wouldn't, but if "(insert opponent mascot here) on horse" is the theme, it'd be hilariously awesome to see a bruin charging on a horse. I'm thinking they'd just do a standalone bruin though.

Bearodactyl.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

NHL Shop released their 2016 April Fools joke a little early today, except it's real:

fT14rtW.png

Victory logos!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

That would be the perfect new jersey for the ducks if they ditched that 1990s Disney cartoon for the 'D" logo.

I like that striping pattern much more than their normal set, that is for sure.

But you are dead wrong on the logo. Great logo and needs to be featured more, not less.

The colors are still generally awful, but that's far better than their other jerseys. Mainly that's due to them using the mask logo.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I need to see a horse man about a jersey.

O8SigGB.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful! I love the metallic material they used on the triangle. I've said before and I'll say it again... This cannot become the primary fast enough. No unnecessary piping, no unattractive side panelling, just a modern twist on a traditional hockey uniform with vibrant colours and a vastly superior crest. The 'webbed D' works way better as a shoulder patch too, since it's somewhat awkwardly shaped. Only thing preventing this from perfection is the damn word mark on the collar.

is way too big.

You know that is what my wife said to me when I dropped my pants in front of her for the first time.

Unfortuantly I was facing the other way so she was talking about my ass!!

:(

This is the first time I remember you breaking character and acknowledging that you're not, in fact, an octopus yourself.

I don't like it.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived