2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

I still prefer the Sharks' current logo to the old one.

Their old logo is a stronger design, but is too outdated to be brought back full-time without tweeks. The 76ers resolved that issue. The Sharks need to do the same.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Icethetics surprisingly launched its 2016 Jersey Watch early.

According to Chris, it looks as though the Penguins are finally going to replace their home and roads. No further info yet but he seems to think athletic gold will be making a comeback. I hope he's right!

In other news, it appears as though special edition uniforms for the Kings and Flyers are on the way, while Tampa Bay will be unveiling a throwback to their championship look. Blues alternate will likely be replaced with a throwback, while the Panthers will also have new homes and roads on the way.

Quite possibly the best uniform-related news I've read since joining these boards.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Sigh...

2ZAirX7.jpg

So that must mean the Avs are wearing their White "sweaters" at home like the old days? Cause the Avs definitely are wearing the same uniforms as before... They just changed the shoulder patch...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I still prefer the Sharks' current logo to the old one.

Agreed. The updated logo on the inaugural template would be perfection. Just change the orange outline on the triangle to grey.

Avs and sharks, sigh........a shame when teams don't realize that they had it right from the beginning

Add the Ducks and Panthers to that list.

Am I the only one that actually likes San Jose's jerseys? They've really grown on me since replacing probably my favorite jerseys at the time. I actually like them more than their previous set now.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

More of this please:

20151201__sharks~3_500.JPG

I don't care what the jersey purists say, I gotta get me one of them there Sharks Herigate jerseys with Irbe on the back. The Sharks would be dumb not to move to these beauties full-time.

To all of you saying that the Sharks need to make changes to this throwback jersey, just stop. You guys are overthinking this. I'm like Mr. Rogers, I like this jersey just the way it is.

The old logo was crap. Technical inaccuracies (like with the stick and tape), design flaws (the "Finding Nemo" fin), and the typical '90s feature of having 756 really thin stroke lines all just ruin it. I'll take the current anime shark over the old one any day, but even that one has its flaws. A nice balance between the two would be perfect.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

What do you guys think of this for the sharks jersey set. I used their current shark fin logo instead of the original so all the fins are black for consistency.

Sharks_zpsqjgtbsoq.png

I've never liked the striping on their old whites. This was something I did a while ago to try and fix them up:

25adxlo.png

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived