College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Ohio State has the same effect of Washington from last week...they don't look bad, for teams other than who they were meant for.

Ohio State's helmets ultimately ruin the look for me. Penn State in all white is a nice balance to the look, in a complete vacuum.

I'd like the look a lot better if they wore grey helmets and pants.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohio State looks a little like Oregon State in these costumes. Should have stuck with classic unis v Penn State. These would have been fine v a cupcake early in the season.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Ohio State looks a little like Oregon State in these costumes. Should have stuck with classic unis v Penn State. These would have been fine v a cupcake early in the season.

I also think Oregon State before Ohio State when I flip to the game. Maybe they lose and curse these uniforms.

Roryfan posted these in the concept forum and is exactly what they needed to do. Was it too obvious? If you want to do black -- fine -- but do it right.

OSU_Vlack_zpsiwqf0nha.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I also think Oregon State before Ohio State when I flip to the game. Maybe they lose and curse these uniforms.

Roryfan posted these in the concept forum and is exactly what they needed to do. Was it too obvious? If you want to do black -- fine -- but do it right.

OSU_Vlack_zpsiwqf0nha.jpg

This looks fantastic, I would be all for this.

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have to be joking, how embarrassing...

Braxton Miller's jersey has his name spelled wrong...

PLL8ZXa.jpg

It's not super clear in this image, but Ohio State's black uniforms have "Buckeyes" on the back collar (above the nameplate). I'm positive of this.

Yet Ohio State's twitter tweeted this photo two days ago.

Check out @OhioStAthletics's Tweet: https://twitter.com/OhioStAthletics/status/654811626776858624?s=09

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Oregon with a nice combo of green helmets (w/Duck logo), white jerseys, and green pants. I'm really wondering if they even have dark green uniforms any more since we haven't seen them yet and they're not even sold online.

CRjsoFjVAAAZmMz.jpgCRjsoHMU8AExaEu.jpg

Yes!!! Gonna be a great looking game in Seattle! Wait...what?

Oregon with a nice combo of green helmets (w/Duck logo), white jerseys, and green pants. I'm really wondering if they even have dark green uniforms any more since we haven't seen them yet and they're not even sold online.

I know right? This game looks almost like a classic Ducks/ Dawgs game. Don't like the silver Puddles on the green helmets. The yellow color on the pants would have been better.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I know right? This game looks almost like a classic Ducks/ Dawgs game. Don't like the silver Puddles on the green helmets. The yellow color on the pants would have been better.

I agree. I think this is a great look, but I'd rather see the yellow O on the helmet.

I agree. I think this is a great look, but I'd rather see the yellow O on the helmet.

Enjoying the aesthetics of this game as well, although I wish the ducks were wearing the green color they wore in the Rose Bowl. If that was apple green, I think tonight's color looks like sour apple and it's slightly less appealing. The promo pics make it look like the same color but my TV says otherwise.

SEAsig.png

Enjoying the aesthetics of this game as well, although I wish the ducks were wearing the green color they wore in the Rose Bowl. If that was apple green, I think tonight's color looks like sour apple and it's slightly less appealing. The promo pics make it look like the same color but my TV says otherwise.

I believe it is the same color as what they wore in the Rose Bowl. Husky Stadium lighting makes it look a little yellowish.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived