Ask A Moderator

I'm sure all these changes — quote style, icons, etc. — were just part of a board software upgrade, and customizable options were reset to default. Most of the things you guys have pointed have already been changed back to what they were before.

How do you embed a tweet into a post? I'm no expert, but I feel like the < > twitter brackets would conflict, since the stuff here uses the [ ] tags.

We can do that?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

How do you embed a tweet into a post? I'm no expert, but I feel like the < > twitter brackets would conflict, since the stuff here uses the [ ] tags.

We can do that?

Not totally sure. But I feel like I saw it somewhere. Could've just been a screenshot of a tweet.

spacer.png

We can do that?

Not totally sure. But I feel like I saw it somewhere. Could've just been a screenshot of a tweet.

I believe the IP Board code/plugin/whatever exists to embed tweets, but not sure if this place has ever had it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

We can do that?

I believe the IP Board code/plugin/whatever exists to embed tweets, but not sure if this place has ever had it.

Having read up on the internet I believe the functionality was there but it got removed on a certain update.

I too remember seeing it being done on these boards, however trying all of the suggested ways now and previewing the posts did not work.

• Like 1

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, got kinda curious I guess, but does anyone know what the shortest amount of time as a "member" is on these boards? Because that Tanner guy that went on his crappy poetic-like rampage across the boards spent nearly an hour to an hour and a half before finally being banned.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Mods have lives. They're not on here 24/7. Plus only a few can actually ban someone, so if they're not on here at the time...

You totally missed his point. He's asking if 90 mins was a record for shortest time on the boards before being banned. If anything he's prasing the quick response time (though I have no idea who he's referring to.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, got kinda curious I guess, but does anyone know what the shortest amount of time as a "member" is on these boards? Because that Tanner guy that went on his crappy poetic-like rampage across the boards spent nearly an hour to an hour and a half before finally being banned.

Seems like I totally didn't miss his point at all. Anything else?

I didn't mean to come across like the mods didn't do it soon enough. When I said "Finally being banned". It was supposed to be a relief because he posted stupid crap on just about every board.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Yeah I'm pretty sure you missed his point.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is there a reason that every time someone disagrees with you, you get snippy and combative, McCall?

Anyway, enough arguing from both of you.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.