North American Pro Soccer 2015

Sodboy13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather see them named Lehigh Valley Steel, so that they were paying homage without fully co-opting the history.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I think its stupid too, but by using the UniVision Deportes App I was able to watch with English commentary.

Oh wait…actually I had to have it running on my phone and then pause my iPad in just the right manner to get them to line up because the english commentary was a good 10 seconds ahead of the video feed.

But at least I got to watch stream MLS for free. That never happens. Its easier to watch every NASL or USL game than it is to watch MLS.

UniMas is available in HD; I watched both games last night that way.

i must revise my statement then

Stupid FiOS for not giving us UniMas HD

One of the reasons I stuck with cable. Their sports tier sucks!

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

I thought this was going to be a good game but instead terrible Toronto showed up. I don't get that team. All that talent and then they have games like this.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Your baseball team lost one of the best executives in sports and now your soccer team is getting reamed by its arch-rivals.

Typical MLSE.

To be fair, MLSE doesn't own the blue jays

No, but the owners of the Blue Jays, Rogers, owns half of MLSE.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Your baseball team lost one of the best executives in sports and now your soccer team is getting reamed by its arch-rivals.

Typical MLSE.

To be fair, MLSE doesn't own the blue jays

No, but the owners of the Blue Jays, Rogers, owns half of MLSE.

iroemhq 3iv,hcj4 ;omitvhp; ioy5jvjireh vjiq ;o3,mgk4vu,i jm9,yjv2pc v9v,0vwmjh98cpmgx.ijc0p,j92-[,v y0jh-c0p[

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

That was one hell of a match between Portland and KC. 11 rounds in penalties!

Yeah...that was the damndest thing. Goalie on goalie PK for the win speaks to the poor marksmanship of the rest of the team, but it was an incredible finish.

Three competitive games out of four in this new opening round shows that MLS may have found a winning playoff format. Even the Montreal rout was fun in its own way because Drogba is electric.

I'm going to the Sounders/Dallas game Sunday. I was hoping for Vancouver, but I think either opponent would be beatable for the Sounders.

I'm all in on Montreal in the east. NYRB and Columbus are better, but I have faith in the Impact. Start the season with a CONCACAF final; end with an MLS final.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As someone who's twice been in attendance for LA knocking Seattle out of the playoffs, this is especially sweet:

EDIT: You can embed Vimeo. Who knew?

Archived