One Year Uniforms

ltjets21

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B1N0kJkIcAAYxsA.jpg

144101.jpg

The jerseys with the G in the stripes were introduced in 1984 and the pants are essentially what the Packers wear now, but 1988 was the only year they were worn together.

I noticed that NOT Brett Favre (#4) in that first pic is wearing mismatching shoe brands.

UBwef0L.png

Don't forget the (in)famous one-year Apex wonders of the 1994 college football season.

Arkansas

451976550_zpswvzwu26p.jpg

Iowa

GetContent1_zpspz0mjb3v.jpg

Minnesota

2732276_orig_zpsonp9fzin.jpg

I don't know about the other two, but the Hawkeyes wore those for at least two seasons.

How long did Bucky wear theirs?

3495063_orig.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Mingjai: Only one time for those Badgers double W's, a 43-7 home loss to Colorado in 1995.

http://m.host.madison.com/sports/college/football/uw-football-badgers-jerseys-for-nebraska-game-bound-to-generate/article_401d3a72-dfec-11e1-a9f7-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true

That's one way to make a one-year uni a one-off.

And BJ, I'd like the Hawkeyes to stop copying the vintage Steelers look in its entirety. As I've stated many times before here, I preferred the 1996-98 follow-up to the Apex jersey. Heavily influenced by the Steelers uniform, with additions that make it unmistakably Iowa's.

Note: Not a one-year uni. (Sorry to go slightly OT.)

sports-man.png

The 2015-16 Los Angeles Clippers. I'm from the future.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I can't recall if this was already posted . . .

Ravens 1996

hi-res-232937_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420239420_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Mingjai: Only one time for those Badgers double W's, a 43-7 home loss to Colorado in 1995.

http://m.host.madison.com/sports/college/football/uw-football-badgers-jerseys-for-nebraska-game-bound-to-generate/article_401d3a72-dfec-11e1-a9f7-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true

That's one way to make a one-year uni a one-off.

And BJ, I'd like the Hawkeyes to stop copying the vintage Steelers look in its entirety. As I've stated many times before here, I preferred the 1996-98 follow-up to the Apex jersey. Heavily influenced by the Steelers uniform, with additions that make it unmistakably Iowa's.

Note: Not a one-year uni. (Sorry to go slightly OT.)

sports-man.png

(Er guess one more OT I promise,someone came up with a really good more modern looking tapered striping-based look for them and I thought it looked really good. The big 10 is dominated by more traditional uniforms. I think if the modern look was actually done right, Iowa could pull it off and it would look good in contrast) aaaaand back to one year unis

• 2 years later...

Archived