dgthree

2015-16 College hoops

Duke in the home Disruption jerseys last night for opening night.

And in the new white jerseys tonight.

Maryland throwbacks vs. Georgetown tonight.

CUBaMMTUkAEabLr.jpg

Very early 80s. The only flaws to me are that wordmark is too compressed, the neck and sleeve trim don't go all the way around and there are no stripes on the bottom of the shorts.

This is presumably the inspiration. I always loved this set.

170.jpg6f46f8f88adae72b88b72d89f5f30013.jpg

CUBaMMTUkAEabLr.jpg

Very early 80s. The only flaws to me are that wordmark is too compressed, the neck and sleeve trim don't go all the way around and there are no stripes on the bottom of the shorts.

Those are great, Ive also really enjoyed some of the stuff they've been posting to build up to these, like this pic:

12238034_1066970216646938_75464650069663

12227103_10102362577512932_3062030549212

. . . except the number, number placement and shorts logos are wrong.

2df158098c2e86f43ecf5c6e4f030c4a.jpgmagic%203.jpg

CUBaMMTUkAEabLr.jpg

UA really should have continued the trims on the neck, sleeves, and shorts. What they did just looks really lazy.

Maryland's throwbacks look good but they could have been great. I'll echo the others that say the trim looks incomplete as is.

The collar reminds me of some of Nike's NFL collars. I don't understand why Under Armour want to make collars that so closely mimic Nike's familiar look

187603550.jpg?w=350&h=450

I was referring to the uniforms. looks like to could of been a scrimmage or something.

8931557.jpg

The Baylor neon can really be seen in this giant picture: http://kval.com/resources/media/d2b88154-b686-4e4f-bcae-572d6683d8a3-OregonBasketballvs.Baylor09.JPG

What would the over/under be for an Oregon-Baylor football game? 120?

With Oregon-Baylor each in neon yellow and Oregon's garish forest court, did we already get the biggest eyesore of a game this season out of the way?

With Oregon-Baylor each in neon yellow and Oregon's garish forest court, did we already get the biggest eyesore of a game this season out of the way?

Adidas will try to top this in February.

Oregon wearing their white Disruption uniforms tonight with custom white/green Nike Lebron Soldier 9s.

CUScW6AU8AAWS_i.jpgCUSeK19UwAENzDj.jpg

Auburn broke out the brand new orange uniforms tonight against Georgia Southern, who wore their new blue uniforms. Made for a great color-on-color matchup, and what ended up being two sets of throwback uniforms. Auburn's orange is based off the 1985 uniforms, but they only wore blue and white (as far as I've been able to find) back then. I'm not sure about GSU's basketball uniform history, but the design itself is pretty old school.

11505140.jpeg

I really like that look for Auburn. Very clean, no Copperplate. The trim seems to be on the lazy side (a la the Maryland throwbacks) but I think it's a great basketball uniform.