NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Oh, don't leave us (especially me) hanging! Just give me what you know, and if it's funny, I will try to craft a joke about it that will allude to the nature of the activities. Something like -- and this was my suspicion -- "goal scored on the man advantage by #88 George Stroumbolopoulos."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It may be more like "Kosher Kingdom sold some group tickets in order to have this ceremony".

Many teams in sporting venues that don't have full-season sellouts will have various groups approach them about doing pre-game, post-game, or halftime/intermission entertainment on the court/field/ice. The teams will say "Sure, you can have this date if you sell X-number of tickets".

You know, hockey doesn't seem to be part of the Jewish experience the way baseball and basketball are. Nowhere to skate in 1930s Brooklyn, I suppose. Good to see the Panthers trying.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You know, hockey doesn't seem to be part of the Jewish experience the way baseball and basketball are. Nowhere to skate in 1930s Brooklyn, I suppose. Good to see the Panthers trying.

Montreal being the exception to that rule. Though the Jewish Anglos also loved the Expos so I donno.